Any burst hero can easily ambush and kill a marksman

Who hate marksman? Not a single word in this topic about that
Post time 2021-5-3 09:40 AM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-5-2 07:31 PM
Who hate marksman? Not a single word in this topic about that

Read the first post in this thread about the double marksman strategy

I replied after reading it
Post time 2021-5-4 11:40 PM | Show all posts
I hate the reactionary nerf strat the game has. No one played support, I got yelled as troll for picking Rafaela in classic. Then the meta changes & supports are picked again & the devs just nerf her(adv server) without thinking about why she was not picked & why she is being picked now. Nerf supports & no one will play them, nerf the mm & we go back to the meta where mm pick = auto lose.
The game needs to be adjusted in a 'macro sense' not just nerfing any hero which suddenly gets picked despite not receiving any buffs.
Complain now but when the meta changes you will complain again (flashbacks of complaints about hyper funnel meta )
Post time 2021-5-6 11:57 AM | Show all posts
i have a friend who is a nice mm, we are just playing in trio, me tank, my friend mm, and any other role for the third friend.
We got a 20 win steak in classic in 2 days.
And yeah, 2 mm late game is a nightmare, specially if they are together they can kill tanks in less than 3 seconds, any other heros in 1 second. And yeah, they have the angela or rafaella to heal them.
Post time 2021-5-10 04:50 PM | Show all posts
First of all, META gets weirder every season due to weird pro players strategies on seasonal tournament. As an example, the rafaela tank META is one of the pros META in tournament. Rafaela as a tank is good at support(healing and speed), stun and tanky. Let's make you clear about this double double META.

1) This double double META is all about heroes picking strategies and counter. You cannot blame Moonton because a match picks is on the players, not Moonton. If Moonton restrict players to play games following the roles, I bet many people will hate the game if Moonton restrict the game. I know Moonton have done their best to let us(players) to enjoy the game and stay in contact with your friends in this platform. Thanks Moonton for that!

2) Double mm META is only good at late game so you can pick early game heroes such as assassins to poke them early game. The same goes for double support META. Just pick late game heroes to counter them. It is all about strategy making techniques, in-game decision making and skills.

3) These META things don't need any further adjustments. META is not something that Moonton can adjust. The players have the right to do it. Players have the right to enjoy playing the game without any restrictions

I hope you understand my points. Have fun!
Post time 2021-5-10 04:57 PM | Show all posts
Nphy replied at 2021-4-29 03:46 PM
I agree that this play is a little bit OP. Though I think this is all part of the game because strat ...

I agree with you. The MOBA itself means Multiplayer Online Battle Arena. It is an online multiplayer game where geniuses from over the world sharing their new ideas, strategies and plans to win the game effectively. Let's improve our gameplay to really enjoy the game. Be positive and calm all the time. Love!(ㆁωㆁ)
Post time 2021-5-10 05:01 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-4-30 11:49 AM
which one server and which one rank have this meta?

i never see double supp in this season. And al ...

I think this META have been applied in every server. I have watched many gameplays in internet(Youtube) using these new META. Double support META using 1-3-1 rotation. 1 side tank, 1 side marksman/fighter, and 2 support mid supporting the core. A good strategies indeed.
Post time 2021-5-10 07:58 PM | Show all posts
Zamanino replied at 2021-5-10 04:50 PM
First of all, META gets weirder every season due to weird pro players strategies on seasonal tournam ...
1) This double double META is all about heroes picking strategies and counter. You cannot blame Moonton because a match picks is on the players, not Moonton. If Moonton restrict players to play games following the roles, I bet many people will hate the game if Moonton restrict the game. I know Moonton have done their best to let us(players) to enjoy the game and stay in contact with your friends in this platform. Thanks Moonton for that!

I not this sure after all. So i know a 2 popular moba PC game. Frist a warcraft mod. Their devolopers, do something like it. Never balance role, but heroes. As result meta is crazy every season. LIke 1 1 3. Or Fighter carry.

In another hand, another game. One of the frists clones of this mod. Devs alway force heroes to play their role. Like, if someone buy support item for "exp" line, they fix it to use only if you have teametes nearbuy. Or if someone pick mage to gold line/fighter to mid, their fix some abilities of it.
As reasult, peoples love this game. And they have a good meta, most time.

Before i see it, i thought the same as you. But than i am change my mind
Post time 2021-5-10 08:07 PM | Show all posts
Zamanino replied at 2021-5-10 05:01 PM
I think this META have been applied in every server. I have watched many gameplays in internet(You ...

Yes, the more i play the more i see. But, i think its because peoples have no idea how to play passive. Like in one of the last game,my teammete pick hanabi, face to argus in line. And when i go away from line to little help my teammets, he was just feed. Feed. Against argus. Even he hasnt ulty.

And it what i have like a most game, when opponents pick 1 3 1, and my team has a passive pick. They just enrage on start. Die. Feed. Lose. For sure, its the hurt some time, because early comps can kill you even on tower. But its can be outplayed.

I still not thought its a good strategy, but yep. Its work pretty well against bad players.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-19 04:41 AM GMT+8