Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 540|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Share] Who's the best hero in 1v1?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-29 04:08 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Hey guys-

Ml is a moba 5vs5, but sometimes its still fun to play some 1 v 1. Which hero do u guys think is the best to win a lane? In the current meta the gold or exp lane usually play 1v1, so whos the hero who is able to dominate his lane in the best way?

In my opinion gusion is the best because he has got a high chance to kill his opponent with the right combo. When facing a pro gusion, the enemy doesnt have time to escape his skills. Again, even if gusion has got low HP he still can turn the table of a fight and make an unexpected comeback and kill the enemy.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Post time 2021-4-29 05:16 AM | Show all posts
For me its Pacquito, right from lvl 1 I can 1v1 anyone coming in my lane. He's ban in our servr evry rnk, cant use him in rnk nw xd.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-29 05:52 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Tempestt at 2021-4-29 05:55 AM

@seimz
Yeah i agree.He is an immortal and annoying  hero , and most banned in eu server too. But we still counter him in lane as kaja .
Post time 2021-4-29 11:00 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-4-29 11:06 AM

Balmond is huge underrated with it. He can win like any line in early easly. So, just take all opponent minion and not give him any gold and exp.

In 5v5 opponent jungle can save hes teammate from Balmond. Because you push line in to tower, so. But in 1v1 its not really matter
Gousen ease to counter if you know how. Just dash when he fly in to you and stun him after. But its on high ranks. On low ranks, not many peoples know about it.
Post time 2021-4-30 11:22 AM | Show all posts
Right now, I also think it's Paquito.
Post time 2021-4-30 03:43 PM | Show all posts
I have been 1 vs 1 against good players, I killed them they killed me, basicically it depends on who starts attacking. For high damage burst heros like saber and gusion, natalia, helcurt, I build 2 or even 3 defence items and they cant fight me anymore.
But in general I agree, its paquito, he can win any 1 vs 1 fight EVEN IF HE IS 2 OR 3 LEVELS DOWN. It was so annoying and frustrating... Thats why i bought him and he is a freaking nightmare, he can even 1 vs 3, half kill the 3 of them and then retreat.
Jawhead, chou are very scary as well because of the stun and because they can flicker pull you to theri towers, thats more scary than any burst damage.
I mean argus is impossible to kill, you cant fight him 1 vs 1, or any other buffed mm or fighter.
Post time 2021-4-30 07:56 PM | Show all posts
The first one is Paquito, well i don't need to explain it why.
The second one is Barats, sometimes it's hard to kill him when you're not using a Mage on 1 v 1 situation.
Post time 2021-5-1 12:16 AM | Show all posts
paquito def. Simply, bc u could build 1 attack item and still outdmg everyone.
Post time 2021-5-1 12:28 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-5-1 01:26 AM
Eizy replied at 2021-4-30 07:56 PM
The first one is Paquito, well i don't need to explain it why.
The second one is Barats, sometimes i ...

i am like to play barats. So, i am think he is good late hero. In late, he was crazy, and not only can fight 1v1 but even can annihilate whole eneme team. But not in early. In early anything can kill you. And most 1v1 end in early. Because not matter, how strong you in late, if you escape line with 0-5-0.

Its what i want to say. But... 5 minutes ago, i win line agaisnt Pacquito like 3-1-1 with barats. (6-1-6 in end of the game)
Anyway. Barats is teamfight hero. He is much better in group fights than duels.

Post time 2021-5-1 05:02 AM | Show all posts
@Tempestt

I agree with @HoaHoa . In many instances, typically the ones who managed to get the initiative to lead in gold and xp, usually snowballs their way to victory. So it kind of doesn't matter in terms of heroes being used.

But for me personally, Early Game Nukers usually have an advantage over my opponents simply due to my playstyle (Blitzkrieg; striking as fast and hard as possible)
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-18 01:01 AM GMT+8