Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 164|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] another hanabi revamp concept

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-26 09:13 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
just wondering the moonton itself forget to revamp this hero?

first thing about her wooden high shoe are not really suitable as ninja . maybe can change her appearace aswell holding a katana with higanbana

second her second skill need a big change....
my opinion should change to homing bomb spell. maybe like a homing missle chase enemy single type.
once attach to enemy it will start count 3 second before splash blow. in that time she got chance to summon clone and making melee 4 speed attack to stun enemy for short time maybe before the bomb explode or after that.
is that to much? how about change it to blink with damage settle!!!!!!!!!!

third thing about her ultimate
moonton should consider this the lames ultimate ever with low damage and very slow to execute.
should change to fast pace ultimate.

forth thing is about her first skill
maybe u can stack it to make critical chance or rise the speed attack? how about both?

after the next update. hanabi are the useless adc ever.as for myself had no interest to use her again.

Post time 2021-4-26 11:48 PM | Show all posts
Hello, I also play hanabi often and I enjoy do play her, so I do understand and agree with many of ur suggestions, especially her appearnce which doesnt really look like a ninja. I hope moontoon could change up her clothes a bit.
I also think that her ultimate needs a little buff because many times heroes can escape it with flicker or blink before it even touched them. So I'd suggest to make her throw her ultimate flower faster. While I dont necessarily think that her 1st and 2nd skill need to be buffed, I think it would be good to buff her physical damage a bit because its quite low (especially in the early game to mid game) compared to other marksmen. Even tho shes really good in teamfights, sometimes it can be hard for her to 1v1 other marksmen.
Post time 2021-4-27 08:51 AM | Show all posts
oh you made me think. If she is a ninja she should be a mixed hero, fighter mm, like ji chun chin.  A sword and the stars, that would be awesome. Maybe add a flicker skill in the sword mode and that would be it I guess. Thats how chin chun chin become one of the best mm, same thing could happen to her.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-27 09:06 AM | Show all posts
Tempestt replied at 2021-4-26 11:48 PM
Hello, I also play hanabi often and I enjoy do play her, so I do understand and agree with many of u ...

nah i think her second skill really useless need full revamp.
first skill need less dedudct mana and stack it like i suggest to support damage in early to late game since her useless in jungle item coz lack of mobility issued.

anyway i like to see her new ultimate
 Author| Post time 2021-4-27 09:39 AM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-4-27 08:51 AM
oh you made me think. If she is a ninja she should be a mixed hero, fighter mm, like ji chun chin.   ...

what hero is that from what game? i try to search and cant find
Post time 2021-4-27 10:09 AM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2021-4-27 09:39 AM
what hero is that from what game? i try to search and cant find

hahaha sorry, thats how I call yi sun shin or whatever his name is hahahaha, sorry mate. The mm whose ultimate bombs everyone hahaha.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-27 10:14 AM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-4-27 10:09 AM
hahaha sorry, thats how I call yi sun shin or whatever his name is hahahaha, sorry mate. The mm wh ...

lol yss
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-18 12:55 AM GMT+8