Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 222|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Nerf Paquito tbh

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-23 07:50 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
His raw damage is too overbearing to deal with, all he needed was Bloodlust Axe and the rest are defense item and he's set, he can regain his shield easily, making him impossible to kill even on low HP, plus his Bloodlust Axe, he can regain back quite easily antiheal wouldn't work on him because of his massive defense item builds.
Post time 2021-4-23 02:46 PM | Show all posts
There was a thread about Paquito earlier where they discuss his deadly combo and how useless he is against CC

Paquito is OP when played by good players. But I don't think they are gonna nerf him

That Paquito thread for your reference
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... hread&tid=83303
Post time 2021-4-23 06:06 PM | Show all posts
My voice going for Lancelot nerf. Level one, second skill = half hp gone...
Post time 2021-4-23 06:42 PM | Show all posts
Hey!  I agree with you that paquito is one of the strongest fighter in thr current meta. However, as already mentioned, when he is facing heavy CC he can be killed just like any fighter so i also dont think that they will nerf him. But because bloodlust axe -one of the core items for him, as well as other fighters (balmond, yu zhong etc.) - will be nerfed,
-All Spell Vamp effects against creeps and minions dropped to 50%. (The special exceptions made for other heroes will be reverted to, and we'll be monitoring the impact closely as time goes on).
paquito will be more of an easier killable target in the next update.
Post time 2021-4-24 06:33 AM | Show all posts
Yeah, paquito right now is just way too much. You can’t lose your lane as paquito unless u get ganked 24/7 by the enemy...its insane
Post time 2021-4-26 09:56 AM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-4-23 06:06 PM
My voice going for Lancelot nerf. Level one, second skill = half hp gone...

Lol you are just trash lol lancelot is assasin he is supposed to hurt like shit on early game stop complaining while apaquito  dmg is way to much for a fighter and his sustain is over the top one dmg item and all def items his dmg is still consistent late game because of how spammable his skills was whil lancelot suffer from late game dmg because ml lacks skill sphysical items and  also very squishy since his second skill spell vamp is nerf heafily years ago reach 2k points he is rarely used especially when the enemy is more sustain type
Post time 2021-4-26 04:07 PM | Show all posts
MarcoPRO99 replied at 2021-4-26 09:56 AM
Lol you are just trash lol lancelot is assasin he is supposed to hurt like shit on early game stop ...

This is a reason why so many good players stop playing. Because of kids who can only insult. Lancelot is rarely picked? Where? In your grandmaster tier?
Post time 2021-4-29 12:56 PM | Show all posts
Yes, I Agree.

High damage, good survivability, constant CC output, shield gen and decent mobility - this legend needs a nerf.
Post time 2021-5-1 03:22 AM | Show all posts
Burnzey91 replied at 2021-4-29 12:56 PM
Yes, I Agree.

High damage, good survivability, constant CC output, shield gen and decent mobility  ...

you forgot low cooldowns as well
his passive literally reset his abilities cooldowns and gives them even more damage
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-18 12:51 AM GMT+8