Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 536|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Query] What's the new META?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-21 01:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by izaidi at 2021-4-21 02:18 PM

Thinking of making a comeback.

So...what is the new META?

1. Is jungle hero being implemented yet? Or is it still mid lane jungle buff and babysit by support/tank?

2. Is marksman relevent to most of the game? Is marksman 'playability' the same in Legend/Low Mythic compared to High Mythic?

3. Is the lane preference is still 1/3/1 and 1/2/2..? Does player in sidelane mostly as useless as before??

This is just some of the things i'm wondering in the META. Feel free to provide me input on some of the op heroes as well.
Thanks in advance for the feedback.
Post time 2021-4-21 02:38 PM | Show all posts
Hey!
1) yes, the jungle role is implemented now and it is no longer possible to buy jungle equipment unless you have the battle spell "retribution".
2) MM are still playable. Heroed like claude, granger are often used as junglers in high mythic rank and are frequently banned. Claude is pretty much the meta marksman right now due to his high mobility but granger or wanwan (side lane) are good picks as well.
3) No, side heroes who usually go on the exp lane (esmeralda, alice, uranus, fighters etc.) are not useless at all. They usually play a key role when fighting for the turtle and they can also rotate to help out mid or the jungler.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-21 04:07 PM | Show all posts
Tempestt replied at 2021-4-21 02:38 PM
Hey!
1) yes, the jungle role is implemented now and it is no longer possible to buy jungle equipment ...

Ok..regarding the jungle role. Is there a dedicated hero that purposely aim to farm just in the jungle? Or is it like mid/mm hero use retri spell and buying jungle equipment..but still farm in the lane?
 Author| Post time 2021-4-21 04:12 PM | Show all posts
Tempestt replied at 2021-4-21 02:38 PM
Hey!
1) yes, the jungle role is implemented now and it is no longer possible to buy jungle equipment ...

And regarding the side lane usefulness..let me rephrase the question like this..

If the sidelane heroes were to lose in their lane (feeding or losing in gold/exp)..does it impact the winning chance compared to when midlane heroes losing their lane (noob, feeding or losing in gold/exp).

Which one is worse? Mid lane losing/noob or side lane losing/noob?
Post time 2021-4-21 04:53 PM | Show all posts
Hi. New META is a complete trash, believe me. It's like this:

TOP BANS: Esmeralda, Selena, Paquito, Mathilda, Granger(don't know why), Chang'e, sometimes Natalia, Jawhead or Wanwan

Line ups are 2 supports, 2 fighters and core, no tank. Supports dealing more damage than ever because it's their main job to deal damage, not to support lol. Usually it's Rafaela or Angela who deals abnormal damage for support.

So, all in all, new meta is really boring. There is no game without Chang'e, Rafaela, Chou or Vale/Pharsa. Same picks and tactics every game.
Post time 2021-4-21 04:57 PM | Show all posts
izaidi replied at 2021-4-21 04:07 PM
Ok..regarding the jungle role. Is there a dedicated hero that purposely aim to farm just in the ju ...

You'll usually have 2 side laners, 1 mid laner, 1 roam and 1 jungle.
The jungler can take the first minion wave on the mid lane before buying the basic jungle item, but once you buy a jungle item you will get significantly less gold by laning. As of the latest udpate (or the next update) you'll get less gold in lane if you have retribution. So it's not worth farming both in lane AND in jungle. If you're a jungler and you farm in a lane you're just wasting time.
Post time 2021-4-21 05:15 PM | Show all posts
the meta is still 131 based, with the core hero usually roaming around with the tank. depended on the situation sometimes going with the mage instead while the jungler just jungles. most of the time its prefered for the tank to roam with the jungler tho.

like i said before, the midlane is usually a mage/support with fighters in the sidelanes (or mages like alice, kag, lunox also possible. or even solo laner adcs like wanwan)

the current meta in mythical glory (as i dont know the lower rank metas) are granger, rafaela, paquito, selena, Jawhead, mathilda -> heroes like esmeralda, natalia, wanwan, chang'e, are consistantly banned by bad players but believe me they aren't so strong only if the player is very dedicated to the hero. except for chang'e maybe. shes not worth banning but she can be quite an annoying hero at times
Post time 2021-4-21 08:29 PM | Show all posts
Hei there. From what's been said above, i would listen to IZxCOLD - as he is a good mythical player.
As for lower ranks, i'm telling you, untill you get out of Epic..or maybe Legend..You won't really see meta. You will see random useless bans, depending on which hero someone hates most (i remember bans like layla, fanny, zhask, lesley, hanzo, miya and so on). And from what i've seen so far, mostly fighters are picked for jungle
Post time 2021-4-21 10:45 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2021-4-21 05:15 PM
the meta is still 131 based, with the core hero usually roaming around with the tank. depended on th ...

isn't mid like a support role in a sense tho.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-22 12:33 AM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2021-4-21 05:15 PM
the meta is still 131 based, with the core hero usually roaming around with the tank. depended on th ...

What is considered as core hero? Is jungler a core hero? Or is it more like a mage or assassin considered a core hero?

I need to start playing core hero because most likely I'm going to start on Epic rank based on the amount of season that the rank has been reset. Playing support at low elo will make ranking up a lot harder.

Comments

Epic is no that hard for me. Most of the time I just spam the op heroes.  Post time 2021-4-23 04:09 AM
Epic tier is a whole level of MLBB, good luck over there :))  Post time 2021-4-22 06:35 PM
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-18 01:08 AM GMT+8