Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 669|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Critical damage of Layla

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-19 06:06 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Layla's critical chance not working properly. She is only doing basic attacks even though her crit chance is 8%. I can see her basic attacks until I purchase a critical item like scarlet phantom, etc
This happened with the skin green flash

When I use the S.A.B.E.R skin, she is doing some critical damage which looks correct

I played the same emblem with Miya and Brody, both of them dealt critical damage frequently

Can you guys check this bug ?
Post time 2021-4-19 06:22 PM | Show all posts
Could you provide us with some video evidence of what you’re describing so we can have a look into this? And also please follow our bug report guide.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-19 08:01 PM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-4-19 06:22 PM
Could you provide us with some video evidence of what you’re describing so we can have a look into  ...

I don't have a video for this. Can you guys test this issue?
Post time 2021-4-19 10:57 PM | Show all posts
I tested it and it did deal critical damage for me, but not often like how it should be (my critical chance is also 8% and tested with no skin equipped), and that's why I think you should provide a video evidence of it so we can see it on your side.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-20 12:36 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-4-19 10:57 PM
I tested it and it did deal critical damage for me, but not often like how it should be (my critical ...

yes critical damage is very rare

My Hanabi triggered critical damage more frequently with 8% critical damage

I will try to create a video
Post time 2021-4-20 12:49 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-4-20 12:36 AM
yes critical damage is very rare

My Hanabi triggered critical damage more frequently with 8% crit ...

I think you should make a comparison on the basic attack critcal damage chances for Layla between other heroes like Miya, Claude, Popol and Kupa, Wanwan, that might have the attack speed as Layla because for Hanabim Hanabi has 1st skill that can generate a petal blade that bounces between nearby enemies for up to 3 times and I think that creates the extra chance of her dealing critical attack.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 09:37 PM GMT+8