Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 310|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] LAYLA 2ND SKILL REVAMP SUGGESTION

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-19 04:03 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ijustwantoplay at 2021-4-19 04:07 PM

Ok guys, first of all we know that Layla is one of the weakest hero in Mobile Legend and also the weakest hero to defend gank and turret dive.
The things that make her one of the weakest hero is :
1. Her speed is so low compare to other marksman
2. Did not have blink skill (but bcs of her range is good this is okay)
3. Her hp growth is low compare to other marksman (esp brody)
To make Layla be able to join in the battlefield as marksman and not as troll is her 2nd skill.
We know that most of the marksman have the blink skill in the 2nd skill or maybe cc skill (miya) but layla is lack of that. My ideas about her 2nd skill is not just have the +dmg but also knock back the enemies. I hope with this knock back in 2nd skill will make one of my favourite hero (Layla) be able to fight in the higher rank as well.
Okay so my conclusion is i want to suggest her 2nd skill to be able to knock back enemies and the nearby heroes. Thankyou

Post time 2021-4-19 07:43 PM | Show all posts
Well, I agree with u that she doesnt have any escape skills but dont forget that she is one of the most powerful marksmen in late game. On top of that, when maxing her first skill u get the longest range in the game which kind of balances the fact that she doesnt have blink skills.
Post time 2021-4-19 11:01 PM | Show all posts
I'm not sure if you're using the right emblem.

I think Layla can be really good if you don't feed and have map-awareness and the same goes to your teammates.

Layla can carry late-game, so if your team can make it to late-game, then I think you can win with Layla.

You definitely need Layla with Electro Flash on Marksman Emblem, otherwise, you can't escape from Enemy if they're chasing you and also make sure you have flicker. As long as you have Electro Flash on MM Emblem and Flicker, you should be fine with Layla.
Post time 2021-4-19 11:02 PM | Show all posts
Hanabi also doesn't have blink skill, Clint, Irithel(unless you want to waste your ultimate)... They are all without blink and Layla can eat them in 2secs. Layla may not have blink skill but her damage output is amazing, even from level 1. She is very good marksman and doesn't need any changes IMO. If she had a blink skill she would be OOP.
Post time 2021-4-20 08:34 AM | Show all posts
Apparently, she's one of those marksmen that can eat anyone quickly due to the fact that her range is unsurpassed. I don't think she needs any revamp nor any nerf atm. If played and farmed right, she's unstoppable unless ganked/ambushed.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-20 09:48 PM | Show all posts
Tempestt replied at 2021-4-19 07:43 PM
Well, I agree with u that she doesnt have any escape skills but dont forget that she is one of the m ...

But heyy, in the current meta the game are always ended up in the early and mid game, and all of the hero esp the double support meta is making marksman like layla and hanabi who get strong i  the late game is rarely used and even called as a troll hero in the legend and mythic. Btw its your opinion so i aprreciate
 Author| Post time 2021-4-20 09:54 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-4-19 11:02 PM
Hanabi also doesn't have blink skill, Clint, Irithel(unless you want to waste your ultimate)... They ...

I appreciate your opinion, but let me share my opinion too. first of all the hero you mention hanabi have her passive that make her immune to all cc and her ultimate is a difinetely a cc skill. Clint have his blink skill and also trapping enemies in his 2nd skill and also have a great dmg output early until late game (even consider as jungler/hyper i  the current meta) and irithel is same same with layla but have her little dash on her ultimate but i know irithel is need improvement too esp in her early dmg and mobility. thankyou
 Author| Post time 2021-4-20 09:58 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-4-20 08:34 AM
Apparently, she's one of those marksmen that can eat anyone quickly due to the fact that her range i ...

I aprreciated your opinion. I know her range is amazing but that is not enough to get join in the meta where all of the enemy are all have an amazi g mobility and even dmg output in the early game. What i want to buff is just her defend capability because in the moba game esp in the side lane that we always have ganked and ambushed
 Author| Post time 2021-4-20 10:05 PM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-4-19 11:01 PM
I'm not sure if you're using the right emblem.

I think Layla can be really good if you don't feed a ...

Thankyou i appreciate ypur opinion sir. But why with those capability and the revamp Layla still can't join in the meta? my opinion is because of her defend capability on early. I already used electro flash and always have flicker on spell but in the current meta, the enemy are always gank with 4 hero (side, hyper, 2 support or tank) and even flicker and electro flash are did not enough to make layla save at that point. And yeah i also know that other mm such as irithel and hanabi need some improvement too with their defend capability on early game esp in the current meta that play aggresively on early game and even ended up on early and mid game.
Post time 2021-4-21 07:55 AM | Show all posts
ijustwantoplay replied at 2021-4-20 09:58 PM
I aprreciated your opinion. I know her range is amazing but that is not enough to get join in the  ...

Hence it's a 5v5 game. You're usually leashed by a tank most of the times. You also have Flicker and Purify that can help you get out of the situation. Sadly, that's the downside of her kit, her mobility is just meh. But I still believe she's one of those marksman that really excels late game and can be undefeated if the user knows how to reposition and position during clashses.

Though, feel free to send a suggestion and feedback in our customer service regarding Layla.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-18 01:10 AM GMT+8