Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 323|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Natalia is a bit...

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-14 07:16 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
doodoo, make her mark from 4s to 6 seconds and her ult second phrase duration lasts 1-2 seconds longer please.
else make her passive activation down to 1.5s please
This is all I ask of you.
Post time 2021-4-15 07:06 PM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2021-4-14 10:20 PM
you are so right, I was like WTF WHY IS NATALIA BAN RATE IS SO HIGH, she was so balanced and the c ...

Natalia is an assassin who can easily kill mm and mages. So mm and mage players ban Natalia without any reason

Natalia is well known for ambushing her opponents

If you reveal her location just like Johnson ultimate, then players will stop banning Natalia
Post time 2021-4-14 10:01 AM | Show all posts
You are absolutely right! I am a nata main so I know how unbalance her mechanisms are.. T-T
Post time 2021-4-14 07:03 PM | Show all posts
Natalia is currently a bit in a weird state i'd say, people ban her while alot of people don't really have a hard time countering her. I am pretty sure that if natalia got buffed right now she'd be perma ban again due to the trend to ban natalia for no reason. but in my opinion she needs a buff
 Author| Post time 2021-4-14 10:20 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2021-4-14 05:03 AM
Natalia is currently a bit in a weird state i'd say, people ban her while alot of people don't reall ...

you are so right, I was like WTF WHY IS NATALIA BAN RATE IS SO HIGH, she was so balanced and the community ruined her... If you look into the hero stats, Natalia has one of the LOWEST Winrate!! :(
 Author| Post time 2021-4-16 08:52 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-4-15 05:06 AM
Natalia is an assassin who can easily kill mm and mages. So mm and mage players ban Natalia withou ...

they did zzz, after the revamp, if you stay in her detection range for 2 seconds, she is revealed, read her passive description smh. The old natalia you would only notice the exclamation mark and she can stay invis without being detected
Post time 2021-4-16 11:19 AM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2021-4-16 08:52 AM
they did zzz, after the revamp, if you stay in her detection range for 2 seconds, she is revealed, ...

after 2 seconds is no use

reveal her always when she is near you

mage and mm need an opportunity to escape
 Author| Post time 2021-4-16 11:40 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-4-15 09:19 PM
after 2 seconds is no use

reveal her always when she is near you

yea, now she need to mark the enemy two times in order to activate her silence, you have your chances.
Post time 2021-4-16 12:43 PM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2021-4-16 11:40 AM
yea, now she need to mark the enemy two times in order to activate her silence, you have your chan ...

I am not talking about silence here

I am talking about the dangerous ability of killing the enemies before they know it. It's like Johnson ultimate hitting you before you knew it
 Author| Post time 2021-4-16 09:36 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-4-15 10:43 PM
I am not talking about silence here

I am talking about the dangerous ability of killing the enemie ...

right... natalia definitely is not an assassin right...
gusion can burst you down also if his/her hands is fast enough.
kills you before you could react. it's harder for natalia to assassinate now because of her recent nerf I'll tell you that. I've lost more game than I used to do because I can't freestyle with her silence anymore.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-17 11:41 PM GMT+8