Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 149|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[UI] Emotes

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-13 01:20 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I feel like ML doesn't care about emotes, but I found that there is a lot of emotes especially in STAR is quite undermaking, the sounds is generic and doesn't match the way the emote shows it's characteristics. We paid for these emotes, so try to put some effort into them, add uniqueness in them like come on, some emotes have the same sound as another.
Post time 2021-4-14 06:54 AM | Show all posts
I do agree we should have more emotes to the game with sound affects! I also feel like some of those emotes does not cover our actual emotion like for example, what we are feeling. I think they should also add emotes like upset, angry, confused, etc.

Post time 2021-4-13 02:12 AM | Show all posts
I agree with u but, RRQ, EVOS and Atler Ego most useful right now . So i guess none cares about other battle emotes
Post time 2021-4-13 10:19 PM | Show all posts
Indeed, emotes makes the game better. We need more of them. Plus, i also think that developer have to put more effort in turret statue.
Post time 2021-4-14 06:31 AM | Show all posts
True agree what you said. Maybe coz it's a simple emote exclusive to starlight pack, also you got many other rewards which is may more valuable than any other items. Ty for your concern, hope devs improve the emotes too in future. Support.
Post time 2021-4-17 07:31 PM | Show all posts
Emotes are overall super cute and makes the match more fun..it's how i think of them. So yes, your suggestion is good. There should be more effort put in these emotes.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-7 02:22 PM GMT+8