Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 168|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] About skill Effect (Bane ultimate)/family mode".

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-11 08:30 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by KevinDurance at 2021-4-11 09:05 PM

Hello.
I noticed that for all heroes, epic skins have a completely different design of the effects of applying skills, more beautiful.  But there is one exception: this is Bane's ultimate.  I looked at all the skins, sharks are absolutely no different from each other in the standard skin or epic or even seasonal.

Why is this so?
P.S. It is very surprising how such a detail passed by the developers.  Sometimes I think the developers don't like this hero.  There were so many events with him that raise questions: at one time, Dracula was the most expensive skin in the game, this hero was unplayable for a long time, after the rework, when the unique image of Bane's portrait got on the Internet, many were disappointed with the current epic portrait.  In that portrait, he looked like a portrait of Hulkart with large teeth.  Many reviewers (for example HororoChan) take this particular portrait in their YouTube videos as an illustration.  Bane's portrait could be beautiful, where the predator is clearly defined, his current portrait (compared to the predatory one) looks like a silly octopus with Down syndrome.

The so-called Family Mode has appeared in the game recently.  He gets a lot of criticism from the players.  At the moment, in my blog, out of 1.3 million subscribers, 87% decided that they felt discomfort in one way or another after the introduction of this regime.  Photo censorship, word censorship.  Various bad words have no place in the chat, but some standard words are all blocked (hidden under the stars).  Also, personally, I was embarrassed when, on my claim about a photo (where two guys are kissing at a romantic sunset was banned as an avatar), I asked, do you understand that this is LGBT discrimination?
You know what the support of the game responded to me?  They said that in some countries it is not acceptable.  Damn.  SO WHAT?!
Some countries still have medieval flogging, capital punishment, and so on.  Don't the developers understand that everyone likes it is impossible.  I can still understand that blood was removed from the game, but some of the female  characters were stripped of naked body parts.  This is absurd.  Once I was the initiator of this in my old posts here, but the developers clearly went too far in this sense.

A lot of change happens without the participation of players.  And these changes are tough.  I'm already silent about the fact that many of the heroes' voices were changed without the consent of the players (without the ability to switch to the old English voice).  I stopped playing for Fanny, Leila, YSS, Tigreal, Nana, etc., because the new voices are terrible.  By the way, Russian voices in the game, this is the worst voice acting that I have heard in any game.

Do not judge strictly, I just decided to express my opinion ...

PicsArt_04-11-03.29.01.jpg
PicsArt_04-11-04.04.50.jpg
Post time 2021-4-11 08:33 PM | Show all posts
You're not alone.
Post time 2021-4-14 02:15 PM | Show all posts
Bane is a forgotten hero now. RIP Bane
Post time 2021-4-14 02:16 PM | Show all posts
I think the skins need some rework. Please dear developer. Bane main out there needs your help!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-7 03:18 PM GMT+8