Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 197|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Shop] Magic dust -> Fragments

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-11 07:02 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

For those players who have leveled up all their emblems, I have a suggestion to make.

Add the option to buy fragments with magic dust because many players have already leveled up all their emblems and thus have a lot of magic dust left over.            Unfortunately, there are only recall effects to buy with the left over magic dust. Maybe a magic dust shop with fragments or skins to buy would solve the problem of many players and give them more options to buy things.

Additionally another idea:
  For users with a lot of hero as well as premium fragments: It might be a good idea to add the option to convert them into rare pink fragments. For example: 15 hero or premium fragments can be converted into 5 rare pink fragments.

Post time 2021-4-12 09:04 AM | Show all posts
old players have lots of battle points and magic dust they cant use. BUT there are not many players with all emblembs level 60  (less than 10% of the total players maybe?). Besides that it could even cost the company a big loss, players who pay wouldnt pay. Its not convenient for them to do it, only for us.
And yeah, I support this of course, all my emblembs are 60, have millions of dust and battlepoints.
Post time 2021-4-11 09:45 PM | Show all posts
Definitely a very supportive suggestion. For me, there either needs to be a revamp for the current emblem system with complete adjustments for a few emblems that are not very useful.
Or the second, is to follow your suggestion. I currently have over 100k magic dust that I have no use for
Thanks again for your suggestion, it will be submitted.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-11 10:04 PM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2021-4-11 09:45 PM
Definitely a very supportive suggestion. For me, there either needs to be a revamp for the current e ...

Yeah, you are right. The physical emblem as well as the magic emblem are not useful at all and barely anyone in higher rank uses them. A revamp would definitely be a great idea,too.
Post time 2021-4-14 01:53 PM | Show all posts
That is indeed a great idea. Magic dust is useless now. people keep collecting it without using it especially those who have max emblem lvl. XD
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-7 02:41 PM GMT+8