Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 159|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Hero Concept: Griamore, The Deep Sea Guardian

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-11 02:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Nphy at 2021-4-22 09:43 AM

Please Note: The damage are not real and there are still many ways to balance this hero. They're just the product of my wild imagination. Also, I don't have the sample model for this hero but the image is already written in my mind and sadly, I am not talented when it comes to animations/Illustrations. For those who are interested in my work, don't hesitate to PM me through my MLBB forum account or comment below. Thanks!

Griamore, the Deep Sea Guardian
Role: Tank/Fighter
Passive:
                Layered Scales
                When Griamore’s HP falls to 50%, he will gain 20% Damage Reduction that last for 12s.
                CD: 20s
1st Skill:
                Angler's Bite (CC)
                Griamore bites the target dealing 20/40/60/80/100/120 (+150% Total Physical Attack) persecond and slowing them by 20% for 4s.
                TrueForm: Griamore bites the target dealing 10/20/30/40/50/60 (+200% Total PhysicalAttack) per second and slowing them by 80% for 4s.
                CD: 9s
2nd Skill:
                Deep Sea Barrage (Burst/CC)
                Griamore locks onto one enemy punching him for 4 consecutive punch. Each punch will deal200/240/280/320/360/400 (+100% Total Physical Attack) points of PhysicalDamage.
                True Form: Griamore locks onto one enemy pushing him for a short distance dealing 250(+30%/45%/60% of Griamore’s lost HP) points as Physical Damage.
                True Form:
Use Again: If the target enemy collides with a wall, turret or a hero, Griamore will follow up 3 punches, flipand finally kicking the enemy, dealing 400 (+30%/45%/60% of Griamore’s lost HP) points as Physical Damage. Meanwhile, the enemy whom collide with his target will be stunned for 1.5s and also obtain 400 (+10%/20%/30% of Griamore’s lostHP) points as Physical Damage.
                CD: 14
3rd Skill:
                True Form (Morph/Buff)
                Griamore shows his true form raising his Physical and Magical defense by 10/20/30 points.Meanwhile, enhances all his other skills.
                CD: 28

PS: Don't forget to click the Support Button if you like my idea!

Griamore (Prototype)

Griamore (Prototype)
Post time 2021-4-16 12:56 PM | Show all posts
Hi @Nphy

Thanks for your great concept! and it would be more better if you also add a reference image about him
Be sure to submit it to our in-game CS as well (Suggestions regarding the game > Suggestion for Game Design > Form_Game Design Suggestion) the choose option of "Hero Concept" when Filling the form there.

Thank you~
 Author| Post time 2021-4-17 12:55 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2021-4-16 12:56 PM
Hi @Nphy

Thanks for your great concept! and it would be more better if you also add a reference im ...

Thanks!

Currently working on the art. But 'm not that good at art and editing so it might take a certain amount of day to post the images.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-9 10:35 AM GMT+8