Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 236|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Censoring

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-9 07:45 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I think moontoon need to take some consideration on fixing their chat censoring system. Even the word "down" was censored, Tough Boot turns to Tou** **ot, I don't get it at all. Fix your censoring system.
Post time 2021-4-9 05:16 PM | Show all posts
The censor system indeed is kinda wonky. Before, I used to collect these censored words, some happened to be a bad word in some countries. But it'll be better to like add an anti-filter system I guess. Though, do send a suggest in our customer service in-game regarding this issue.
Post time 2021-4-9 10:12 PM | Show all posts
It has been an issue for a long time because Mobile Legends is a very diverse community with players from different countries and speak different languages and we have a censoring system that censors out explicit and rude words, but I agree that you should make suggestions to customer service in-game regarding this issue.
Post time 2021-4-12 09:15 AM | Show all posts
yeah its sucks. And when you get reported because of it is even worse hahaha
 Author| Post time 2021-4-12 12:52 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-4-11 07:15 PM
yeah its sucks. And when you get reported because of it is even worse hahaha

lmao YESS!! I was so confuse when I got muted for 2 hours because of it many times
Post time 2021-4-14 07:27 AM | Show all posts
Yah i dont know why but i cant communicate with my team
Post time 2021-4-15 01:45 PM | Show all posts
very, very sucks, especially when I've been typing a long time but there are so many censors there
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-9 09:49 AM GMT+8