Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 344|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Share] Game is not friendly for solo players

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-9 05:52 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Since new season game is harder to rank up for solo players. I know 1 more game that is the same.
What game devs accomplished doing this( maching premades with solo players)?

They ruined my experience and I created smurf account. I want to bost win rate a little and then find teammates on discord.

Previous season I reached mythic 1 but now until game moderators dont give me option for quick chat to prevent wipe out of whole team cuz RETREAT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR IDIOTS TO UNDERSTAND not to fight 2 v 5 i will keep using smurf.
Post time 2021-4-13 11:41 PM | Show all posts
Solo players have so many disadvantages. But if he is a truly skilled player. There is no problem I guess.
Post time 2021-4-9 07:56 AM | Show all posts
Yeah, its really dissapointing to play duo and to realize that enemy is a trio. No matter how good you 2 are they are 3, two fighting you one dedfending so you cant even push.
I dont mind losing against a better team, I actually enjoy it because I learn a lot from re watching the game.
Another thing is seeing the enemy highest rank was mythical glory  with 10 000 games, but your random teammates where highest epic with 800 games.
I havent played rank in a while because of this, at least in classic there is no pressure if you lose.
Post time 2021-4-9 11:54 AM | Show all posts
I have been playing SOLO for 99.9% of my games and I have around a 60% WR, which is fine for me as a SOLO player.

But I guess that can depend on the region because I am from the NA Region and sometimes our region can be competitive on the games and take it serious. But sometimes I get matched up from people in India and Philippines and Indonesia and then they lag and we can't play anymore.
Post time 2021-4-9 10:30 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-4-9 07:56 AM
Yeah, its really dissapointing to play duo and to realize that enemy is a trio. No matter how good y ...

To tell you that duo will be paired with trio for a gameplay as a team and also the enemies also will be paired as well. It has been in the game few months ago.

Solo will be paired with solo
Dou&Trio will be paired as a team as well as enemy team.
5 man party will be paired with another 5 man party.
Post time 2021-4-9 10:35 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-4-9 07:56 AM
Yeah, its really dissapointing to play duo and to realize that enemy is a trio. No matter how good y ...

Atleast in rank, you wont be able to match vs a trio unless there is a trio in your team. At the end of the game, you can check the matchup and it always be either trio+duo or duo+solo vs the same in the opposite team.
Although I can also agree that post season it's gotten a bit hard, I feel like its all due to the current Meta that needs to be changed very much.
Post time 2021-4-10 09:32 AM | Show all posts
no, i've had trio + solo + solo a few times
Post time 2021-4-15 09:39 AM | Show all posts
I reached MG last season by Solo que. It's just a 50:50 winning chances in every game. I usually take a rest a bit before playing again if i having 2x or 3x lose streak to reset my emotion, so that i can focusly play again for the next game.
Post time 2021-4-15 01:50 PM | Show all posts
I think for the current matchmaking system we need luck to win the game.
but apart from all that, I hope if you are annoyed with the team you stay focused and type less when it's in the game.
Post time 2021-4-16 11:02 PM | Show all posts
I solo queued almost all my ranked games and at first I won't lie I used to blame this and that but I found out I need to improve in order to rank up.
You will always be placed in the rank you belong to in every game keep that in mind.
Some of you might disagree but that's my personal experience in my competitive career.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-9 08:51 AM GMT+8