Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 152|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Hero Concept: Arawn the Hunter

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-9 05:38 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Kratos007 at 2021-4-13 11:16 AM

-  He is Support/Assassin Hero.

-  He is a master in setting ambushes and hidden traps for his prays.

-  Passive Skill (Survival Expert)
.  Any time he doesn't perform any attacks and/or not being attacked for 5 secs, he will wear his hood and go invisible and can't be detected, except only if he came in close distance with enemy hero.
.  He will gain 5% movement speed as long as he is inside grass/bush.

-  1st Skill (Caltarp Field)
.  CD is 10 secs.
.  The player will choose a nearby location, then he will throw away a bunch of catltraps on the ground on shape of elongated rectangular.
.  These caltraps will be visible by all.
.  That trap field will last indefinitely, but each single caltrap will disappear when any enemy object steps on it. Also, it will disappear immidiately once Arawn casts this skill somewhere else.
.  Each caltrap will cause 1% of maximum health of affected enemy object as direct damage.
.  If the same enemy object stepped on more than 5 caltarps, he will suffer from bleeding and will cause an additional 0.5% of maximum health of affected enemy object as direct damage every 1 sec for 5 secs. That bleeding DOT can be accumilated.

-  2nd Skill (Snare Trap)
.  CD is 20 secs.
.  The player chooses one spot, then put the 1st part of snare, then he chooses another spot and put the 2nd part, and a wire will conncet both parts.
.  Only the snare parts are visible by all, while the wire itself is invisible.
.  The distance between each spot is about 5 meters.
.  When an enemy hero walked through the snare's wire, he will fall to the ground and laying down for 3 secs. during that time, he will be unable to perform any action, except his basic attacks and flicker will be useless.

-  3rd Skill (Trap Net)
.  CD is 20 secs.
.  The player will select grass/bush, then casts trap net. that grass/bush will be entirely covered with that net, not just a part of it.
.  That trap net will be invisible to enemy heroes, unless they used detection methods.
.  Any enemy hero(s) come inside that grass/bush, a tree will appear and holding in its branch that closed net filled with affected heroes.
.  The affected enemy hero(s) will be unable to perform any action, except their escaping skills or flicker.
.  That trap net will last for 3 secs from the moment of catching enemy hero(s).

-  Ultimate (Corcodile Pit)
.  CD is 55 secs.
.  In same spot where Arawn is currently located, he will prepare a pit. it will takes 5 secs to prepare that pit and filling it with crcodiles.
.  That pit will last for 30 secs, unless enemy heroes come close it first.
.  That pit will appears to enemies as creep, but can't be attacked. once enemy heroes come in close contact with that creep, it will disappear and large pit filled with 3 large crocodiles will appear and they will fall inside it. all affected enemy heroes can cast their skills, except their escaping skills or flicker.
.  It will last for 5 secs from the moment of falling enemy heroes inside it.
.  Each crocodile having 50% of the maximum health of Arawn. if all 3 of them got killed, the pit will disappear and affected enemy heroes will escape it.  

2.jpg
1.jpg
Post time 2021-4-14 02:19 PM | Show all posts
Wow.. the 2nd version of Natalia?  That's cool, maybe he could be her brother or her partnership as "ambushers".. idk :v

Be sure to submit this concept to our in-game CS as well (Suggestions regarding the game > Suggestion for Game Design > Form_Game Design Suggestion) the choose option of "Hero Concept" when Filling the form there
Thank you~
Post time 2021-4-14 12:07 PM | Show all posts
I love creative people like you man. Thanks for being creative
Post time 2021-4-14 10:47 AM | Show all posts
This is a nice hero. I hope it will be there in ML. He is just like nata.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-14 11:58 AM | Show all posts
Zamanino replied at 2021-4-14 10:47 AM
This is a nice hero. I hope it will be there in ML. He is just like nata.

Thank you :)
my idea is like mix of Real surviving expert in the jungle + Elf +  Marvel Comics Kraven the Hunter.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-14 12:08 PM | Show all posts
Zamanino replied at 2021-4-14 12:07 PM
I love creative people like you man. Thanks for being creative

Thank you for your kind words. that's mean a lot to me  :)
 Author| Post time 2021-4-14 02:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kratos007 at 2021-4-14 04:40 PM
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2021-4-14 02:19 PM
Wow.. the 2nd version of Natalia?  That's cool, maybe he could be her brother or her partnership as  ...

i like  that relationship, maybe even her husbands or boyfriend as Cecilton and Camelia :)
 Author| Post time 2021-4-14 02:39 PM | Show all posts
Kratos007 replied at 2021-4-14 12:08 PM
Thank you for your kind words. that's mean a lot to me  :)

and MLBB can add a romance story of how both meet each other :)
about submitting to the in game system, i feel that it is weird as this is the official main forum, and all people see, while the other one is hidden and hard to submit. i just taken screenshots of the previous posts to submit them there, but this looks weird to be honest.
i trust in you that you can submit my ideas to the devs directly :)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-7 03:55 PM GMT+8