Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 430|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Hayabusa Ult bug interaction with X.Borg. Duration ends immediately

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-9 12:12 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by SuuuLayne at 2021-4-9 12:21 AM

1. Your in-game ID & Server Number: 157985296 (3156)

2. Game Client Version: Current version: 1.5.64 616 1 Role: 157985296
3. Device Model & OS Version: Redmi Note 9 Pro MIUI Global 12.0.2

4. 4. Valid Proof of the Bug: pls view the youtube video i linked at number 8

5. Date & Time when the Bug occurred: April 6 and 7 - 2021

6. Bug Explanation: Everytime I use Hayabusas Ult on X.Borg, he seems to just dispel it with his mini dash or his spinning flame, or his ult. Honestly I dont know what or how he dispels it when even harley blink, Claude blink, Flicker, or any blink skills cant even remove the tracking when hayabusa is ulting on the enemy. It always chases them no matter how far away claude and harley blinks and returns to their skill. But X.Borg seems to just do something, a mini dash or something IDK and my ULT duration is just over. You can see my ult being used and goes on CD, please pay close attention to it.

7. Battle ID : 782588689861419452 I only got 1 of the 2 game play that the bug occured

8. Replay Saved & Uploaded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97iqtUD46Ns&ab_channel=EdgarCastillo

here are the 2 matches where i encoutered the bug

here are the 2 matches where i encoutered the bug

X.borg has no purify. Even though prufiy doenst dispel haya ult, i just wanted to let you know

X.borg has no purify. Even though prufiy doenst dispel haya ult, i just wanted to let you know
Post time 2021-4-12 01:19 PM | Show all posts
There is problem with the duration of Hayabusa's ult. It will be solved in the next game version 1.5.70.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-9 12:17 AM | Show all posts
Edited by SuuuLayne at 2021-4-9 12:53 AM

Edited. NVM the first message i wrote. Anyway, i dont know if its related, but during hayas ult, he can be affected by CC.

For example: I am doing a cluth low HP move diving and killing NANA even though she has her bunny CC. I dive in, her bunny chase me, I use ULT to dodge the bunny and kill her right before bunny hits me. I should get rewarded for my clutch move right? No. The bunny (That I've dodged BTW) "hits" me during my Shadow ULT phase and turns me a bunny after my ult ends immediately.

Another example: I was doing 1v2 with layle and cyclops. Im chasing Layla, and cyclops throws in his ULT that chases you and stuns you, I use ULT on Layla to dodge cyclops ult and clutch a 1v2. I should get rewarded for my amazing play right? No. Right after my Ult ends, cyclops ult (That I've dodged BTW) stuns me immediately even though I've "Dodged" it in my shadow phase during my ULT.

ML pls fix this. Its like you want me to limit my haya gameplay and not reward my high risk high reward gameplay. I mean, lancelot can dodge projectiles, attacks and all other bullshit with his 8 second CD skill 2 right? I dont see why Hayabusas Ultimate doesnt do the same when it is an ULTIMATE and not just some low cd skill 2.

Comments

Post time 2021-4-12 05:03 AM
Post time 2021-4-9 12:29 AM | Show all posts
@SuuuLayne

At the moment when his armor comes off, I believe that he's immuned to it. Please check the description as this seems to match the behavior of Xborg.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-9 12:45 AM | Show all posts
Edited by SuuuLayne at 2021-4-9 12:50 AM
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-4-9 12:29 AM
@SuuuLayne

At the moment when his armor comes off, I believe that he's immuned to it. Please check  ...

Hmmmm i see. But still. Even when I encounter enemies that uses Winter Truncheon or Wind of Nature, Hayabusas Ult just continues to dash full duration even though the enemies are "immune to damage" or under the effect of the said damage immunitiy items. X.borgs seems different because he makes Hayabusas Ult duration end immediately instead of just being "immune" to it. Definitely a bug thats worth checking.
Post time 2021-4-9 02:30 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-4-9 12:29 AM
@SuuuLayne

At the moment when his armor comes off, I believe that he's immuned to it. Please check  ...

You give immunity to xborg during ultimate but made Odette vulnerable during ultimate

Don't you guys think it's unfair

Either add immunity to Odette or remove the immunity from xborg
Post time 2021-4-9 12:02 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-4-9 02:30 AM
You give immunity to xborg during ultimate but made Odette vulnerable during ultimate

Don't you g ...

Please make a suggestion thread here and not directly tell us moderators that we gave immunity to Xborg and not Odette.
Post time 2021-4-10 02:39 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-4-9 12:02 PM
Please make a suggestion thread here and not directly tell us moderators that we gave immunity to X ...

You means MLBB team not mods

I already created many threads for Odette and don't wanna create another one

I just wanted to point out the imbalance
Post time 2021-4-10 02:48 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-4-10 02:39 AM
You means MLBB team not mods

I already created many threads for Odette and don't wanna create ano ...

We have already submitted your suggestions to developers if you have made suggestions threads here already, but it is not up to us to decide if it gets implemented or not, developers decide them based on their statistics.

Comments

Post time 2021-4-12 05:06 AM
Post time 2021-4-11 07:57 AM | Show all posts
X borg is immune when he lost his armors . But instead you can wait the right moment to use hayabusa's ultimate

Comments

Post time 2021-4-12 05:07 AM
 Author| Post time 2021-4-12 03:44 AM | Show all posts
Edited by SuuuLayne at 2021-4-12 03:46 AM
Tempestt replied at 2021-4-11 07:57 AM
X borg is immune when he lost his armors . But instead you can wait the right moment to use hayabusa ...

Dont make this seem as if im with the ISSUE here. Its clear that the issue is with Moontoon and xborgs skill. wahts the point of this bug reports if all youre going to do is put the blame on me. Again if just in case you didnt read the whole thing. Quoting my own message

"Even when I encounter enemies that uses Winter Truncheon or Wind of Nature, Hayabusas Ult just continues to dash full duration even though the enemies are "immune to damage" or under the effect of the said damage immunitiy items. X.borgs seems different because he makes Hayabusas Ult duration end immediately instead of just being "immune" to it. Definitely a bug thats worth checking."

Do you even get it? regardless if hes immune or not, the dashes from Hayabusa ult should continue and not end. Report this bug immediately
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-17 11:38 PM GMT+8