Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 523|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Share] proof of hack or best player ever?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-8 03:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I dont know what you guys think....
I mean I have seen people with better stats than mine (80% wr), but this just doesnt make any sense.
How can you play 500 games without ever losing??? not even in a 5 friends team... UNLESS YOU ARE HACKING.
I played one game against him and lost, but he wasnt that strong. I killed him twice. I lost because of my low skill teammates. We already had 3 superminions lanes but they didnt try to get lord or destroy base.
I invited to play with me and he wasnt amazing; just normal. I was mvp, not him.
What do you guys think??
IMG_7445.PNG
IMG_7444.PNG
Post time 2021-4-10 06:36 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-4-10 02:44 AM
Just as expected "report to in-game cs"

It looks like mods here are only moderating this forum an ...

Customer Service is the one that looks upon all issues, bugs etc. This is the fastest way to receive answers with actions that can be taken by the customer service team. Us Forum, Discord, Reddit and other teams can collect and send weekly suggestions and bug reports, this means that we have no control over issues like banning players, checking records of any cheater and rest.
Im sorry for any inconvinience and hope you understand
Post time 2021-4-9 10:44 PM | Show all posts
Its definitely suspicious and I would really encourage to report him to Customer Service. If possible, could you list some of the information which could be very helpful so the Devs could possibly investigate it.
IGN:
ID:
Server:
GameID:
Extra Details:

Many thanks
Post time 2021-4-9 12:32 AM | Show all posts
@HoaHoa

Indeed that is suspicious. Thank you for highlighting this to us.

For pro league players, it is definitely possible to achieve 90% Win Rate even, but a solid 100% is definitely not possible. Plus the longest win streaks just reeks of foul play here. All the red flags are present.
Post time 2021-4-8 06:34 PM | Show all posts
That player played with 9 same person. Yes, the enemy were all the same for all classic and rank matches because they tried to abuse the matchmaker. This is something that still popular until now since S10 I guess. Top global player and ESport use this methode too to secure their position, so dont be surprised. Moonton wont fix this actually.
Post time 2021-4-8 08:35 PM | Show all posts
2900 gold per minute ? is that possible ?

I don't think so

Longest Win Streak: 799

ROFL
Post time 2021-4-9 02:19 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-4-9 12:32 AM
@HoaHoa

Indeed that is suspicious. Thank you for highlighting this to us.

but what can you do about this ?

Without evidence of cheating no one can ban him.

I believe you guys can only report this to the devs

If they also can't find the cheating tool, then nothing will happen to that player
Post time 2021-4-9 05:21 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-4-9 02:19 AM
but what can you do about this ?

Without evidence of cheating no one can ban him.

check their history. enemies for most games should be the same and this is the evidence that moonton needs to ban them permanently.
Post time 2021-4-9 06:09 PM | Show all posts
I would have said that this person could have been a smurf but if i look at it again i think its a wintrader tho if hes wintrading there should be a hero where he has low wr with
Post time 2021-4-9 09:18 PM | Show all posts
Pot calling the kettle black
Post time 2021-4-10 02:41 AM | Show all posts
TheBlackDragon replied at 2021-4-9 05:21 AM
check their history. enemies for most games should be the same and this is the evidence that moont ...

Do you really think they are going to ban him ? I don't think so.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-18 12:03 AM GMT+8