Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 190|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Hero Concept: Avian the Airforce

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-8 09:03 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Kratos007 at 2021-4-9 04:49 PM

-  He is Assassin/Marksman Hero.

-  He is using his Airlane and Drones arsenal to achieve his goals.

-  Passive Skill (Bleesing from Above)
.  5% of Avian's skill attacks damage is converted into slow healing. if he already has full health, these extra points will transform into magic defence points.

-  1st Skill (Switching Gears)
*  CD is 15 secs.
*  The player can switch between the 2 modes, Drones or Airplane modes.
*  In both modes, basic attacks themselves doesn't consume any fuel type.
*  Recalling to base doesn't recharge any of his 2 fuel types.

*  Drones Mode:
.  The Player will be able to use different types of Drones in Avian's Arsenal.
.  He will have 10% movement speed during mode when is nearby walls/torrents.
.  Every time the player casting a skill during this mode, Avian will consume "Hydrogen Fuel".
.  Once this fuel is run out, he will take 10 secs to recharge this fuel, and "Drones Mode" skill set will not be avaible for activation.

*  Airplane Mode:
.  Avian will call his plane and riding it all the time during this mode.
.  He can bybass all walls and terranes during this mode.

.  While he in this mode, everytime has casts a skill, he will get temporary slower movement speed from the moment of fireing the skill until the skill hit the target plus one sec.
.  Every time the player casting a skill during this mode, Avian will consume  "Jet Fuel". Just staying on this mode alone costs Avian "Jet Fuel" each 1 sec, but each skill activation under this mode takes twice the amount that it take to staying in in this mode.
.  When that fuel is run out, it will forcibly land this plane on the ground underneath and the player will not be able to cast skill under this set. it will take at least 10 secs to recharge this fuel to back up again this plane into the air. during the landing time, This will occure:
#  He will leave his plane alone and go outside, and when he does so, "Airplane Mode" will be deactivated and unusable, and can't switch to " Drones Mode".
#  His plane will take 50% less damage during the "landing state". if this plane got destroyed during "the landing state", "Airplane Mode" will deactivated for 60 secs, and only "Drones Mode" will be avaible.
#  Avian must go back to his plane and fuel it up 100% to either activate this mode again, switch to "Drones Mode" or even to recall.

-  2nd Skill
*  CD is 10 secs.
*   Drones Mode: (Spy Drone)
.  He will launch his Spy Drone, which fly all the way until the end of current lane he is there.
.  It will reveal all creeps and enemy heroes in its way. all revealed enemy heroes by this way, they will be marked on the mini map and they will lose their camouflage/invisibility states for the next 3 secs.

*  Airplane Mode: (Thermal Scan)
.  He will release scan circle on ground underneath his plane, scanning for all hidden objects in the area. this circle will move in same direction of this plane movement.
.  Any revealed object will get electricity shock causing small damage and will marked in mini map for 3 secs.

-  3rd Skill
*  CD is 25 secs.
*  Drones Mode: (Fake Show)
.  He will summon swarm of drones that produce holographic image of all Avian's teammates on the ground, even in the mini map they will appear as if they real ones.
.  This fake image will not having healthbar nor they performing attacking or movement.
.  It will last for 3 secs.

*  Airplane Mode: (Stealth Strike)
.  His plane will go stealth mode and launch 2 laser-guided rockets to nearby location at medium range.
.  These 2 rockets will casue medium damage to all objects at that location . if both of rockets successfully hit same enemy hero(s), they will receive 20% more damage and they will knocked up. if just one rocket hit enemy hero(s), they will receive 10% more damage and stun for 2 secs.  

-  Ultimate
*  CD is 80 secs.
*  Drones Mode: (Suicidal Drones)
.  The player selects a nearby location within medium range, then he will launch swarm of Drones that will hit the ground and all objects on it, causing massive damage and knock up affected enemy heros.
.  That strike will cause large scrap area around target area, which will act as small metal cage blocking entering or extiting this area for 7 secs.

*  Airplane Mode: (Doomsday Button)
.  The Player choose any location nearby within very large range, then launch doomsday rocket.
.  When that rocket hit its destination, it will explode causing massive fire that covers all that area. That explosion will instant kill all creeps of both sides and all enemy heroes there will take 50% of their current availabe health as direct damage.
.  Add to that, it will creates inhabitable zone, meaning no one from both teams creeps and heroes can cross it or even comes near to it for 7 secs.

Drone swarm.jpg
drone.png
airplane.jpg
Avian.jpg
Post time 2021-4-14 10:26 AM | Show all posts
Kratos007 replied at 2021-4-14 08:38 AM
you mean D O T A 2?
it very awesome and a perfect game. i wish MLBB bring their heroes here.

yes you are right
Post time 2021-4-9 06:13 PM | Show all posts
That seems like a really broken hero, tho i have to say. Very unique concept. Not just the skills but also the hero design itself. Would love to see it ingame!
Post time 2021-4-8 12:03 PM | Show all posts
Love this unique suggestion! At first I thought the Passive seemed op, but seeing how you tweaked skill's cooldown, I guess it's really fine. I hope to see your suggestions get implemented very soon.
Post time 2021-4-8 10:09 AM | Show all posts
Nice! I like he can fly throw walls. The fake show third skill might need to have a higher cd, not only 20 secs. Maybe 30?
He seems powerful and agile, so he can attack and escape. Might be op with these 2. Maybe less damage or   slower during airplane mode?
 Author| Post time 2021-4-8 10:16 AM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-4-8 10:09 AM
Nice! I like he can fly throw walls. The fake show third skill might need to have a higher cd, not o ...

Thank you for your feedback :)
i edited CD skill to 25 secs for 2nd skill, and also he will get slower movement speed in airplane mode when casting a skill in that mode.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-8 01:39 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-4-8 12:03 PM
Love this unique suggestion! At first I thought the Passive seemed op, but seeing how you tweaked sk ...

Thank you very much :)
 Author| Post time 2021-4-9 06:37 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2021-4-9 06:13 PM
That seems like a really broken hero, tho i have to say. Very unique concept. Not just the skills bu ...

As I wrote under the 1st Skill description, I mentioned in very detailed way the take downs of both modes. That way, his enemies can trick Avian to make him run out of fuels. Once he run out of them, he will be completely vulnerable, as he have to wait whole 10 secs to refill just one fuel and the mode related to that fuel will be deactivated during that time.
Happy that you liked his concept :)
Post time 2021-4-13 11:39 PM | Show all posts
It seems like a simple hero from Game C. IO. We need more of it. I would like to see more
 Author| Post time 2021-4-14 05:00 AM | Show all posts
Zamanino replied at 2021-4-13 11:39 PM
It seems like a simple hero from Game C. IO. We need more of it. I would like to see more

What is that game you talking about anyway?
Post time 2021-4-14 08:24 AM | Show all posts
Kratos007 replied at 2021-4-14 05:00 AM
What is that game you talking about anyway?

It was a typo. i mean Game C
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-24 01:39 AM GMT+8