Register now.
Return to list New
Author: evoj
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Incompetent Customer Service [GM Ophelia]

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-15 02:31 AM | Show all posts
@evoj

I am considered a volunteer, and moderate as a moderator on the side whilst I have to make bread and survive in real life. So please pardon me if I asked about the issues that you're facing, as I am only trying to help and gain nothing from it really. It's the same with my colleague mods here in the forum; we serve because we are passionate to the community and only wish to see our players' experiences improve.

It's a bit sad that a good will get misunderstood as something superficial and mediocre.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-15 06:59 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-4-15 02:31 AM
@evoj

I am considered a volunteer, and moderate as a moderator on the side whilst I have to make br ...

Okay, you want to help? https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... hread&tid=83153

Let's see what you can do
Post time 2021-4-16 10:29 PM | Show all posts
@evoj

I will definitely forward and escalate this to my superiors, no worries. But I cannot promise anything other than that as it is not my jurisdiction nor rights to investigate and decide the outcome of this complaint/issue.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-23 11:47 AM | Show all posts
Edited by evoj at 2021-4-23 11:49 AM
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-4-16 10:29 PM
@evoj

I will definitely forward and escalate this to my superiors, no worries. But I cannot promise ...

@CloudDevelic
1 week is over

See, you people CAN'T do anything. The proof is already there yet moontoon is still not acknowledging that the diamond bug happened.
This is how incompetent everyone here is

Post time 2021-4-24 08:20 PM | Show all posts
@evoj

I've already escalated this to the staff and my superiors. But as I mentioned, it is not under my control on the decision, nor the course of action.

I understand that you're frustrated, but please do not assume that we are all nonchalant or ignorant in regards to trying to resolve problems for our community.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-30 01:00 PM | Show all posts
Edited by CloudDevelic at 2021-5-2 12:03 AM
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-4-24 08:20 PM
@evoj

I've already escalated this to the staff and my superiors. But as I mentioned, it is not unde ...

@CloudDevelic

Where is the update if this is already escalated? It's been 2 months since I reported this problem

Another proof!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G80Ir5RH5qY
I'm getting tired of this shizzle to be honest. Why can't they just refund my diamonds! I already have proofs that this fun glitch happens!

*Please refrain from using profanities as this breaks our Forum's Terms of Service.
Post time 2021-5-1 11:57 PM | Show all posts
@evoj

Firstly, like I mentioned, I had already escalated this issue to my superior once, and a Moonton Staff was already aware of this (and replied to you as well). There's really nothing I can do further other than to prompt again, but like I said before; such stuff falls way out of my jurisdiction and it goes above my rights/authorisation to give you a concrete answer.

Secondly, what is the thing that you would want us to take note of in the video(s)? I checked it several times and could not see anything in relation to this context of the issue (in regards to diamond bug)

Thirdly, please refrain from using profanities in our forum as this breaks our Terms of Service, as well as compromise the healthy environment that we would like our users to enjoy.
 Author| Post time 2021-5-2 07:06 AM | Show all posts
Edited by evoj at 2021-5-2 07:08 AM
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-5-1 11:57 PM
@evoj

Firstly, like I mentioned, I had already escalated this issue to my superior once, and a Moon ...

Escalated once? Do you even know what escalated means?

Secondly, what is the thing that you would want us to take note of in the video(s)? I checked it several times and could not see anything in relation to this context of the issue (in regards to diamond bug)

Are you serious? Did you not think that if this glitch could happen on items in inventory it could also happen to the glitched token that I spin? Are you all really this incompetent?
Post time 2021-5-6 06:31 AM | Show all posts
@evoj

Like I mentioned, I did forward this issue to my superiors (basically meaning to escalate and highlight this to the higher ups). You have to understand that as Moderators, we absolutely do not have the powers, access level and jurisdiction to directly intervene, investigate or make such decisions. So I stand corrected on what I said here.

At the end of the day, we are merely players who volunteer to help out the community; that's all. A lot of stuff that we do are purely done out of the love for the community and the game, as we are not on the same level of official staff.
Post time 2021-5-20 07:10 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-4-8 03:20 AM
@evoj

Hi, apologies for the bad experience you had with CS. May I know what issue did you faced? I  ...

Im having problems with retrieving my hacked account, GM Tessa and GM Kitty closed both my tickets because i apparently failed to prove my ownership because my verification times ran out they said. I contacted them from the mail the account was made, I showed hundreds of dollars on invoices showing that they were made also from the same email I used to contact them,I filled all the account info including first purchases, date of creation and used devices, yet they give automated answers and not help me, can someone help me somehow please ? I have invested a lot of money and time on the account.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-15 05:41 AM GMT+8