Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 318|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Typical Classic Cheater

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-6 04:22 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
thumbnail_processed.jpg processed.jpeg thumbnail_processed2.jpg

Hey Moonton, no biggie, tons of players continue to cheat in your game. It's cool, you have never cared about making a fair game and nobody expects you to improve things anytime soon.

Another typical Classic match. Minotaur trolling and never once helping the team + feeding. The Alpha had only one physical defense item yet was taking zero damage, even when attacked by 3-4 enemies at once. He occasionally lagged too, likely because he was using an illegal tool. I suspect damage hack or a cheat that made him tanky af. Pretty sure Oracle, Athena's Shield and BFB doesn't give you 40,000 hp. What makes it even more obvious is that this lowlife merely has 40 games with Alpha.

It'd be nice if blatant cheating such as this got removed but we all know it won't. Moonton doesn't even ban map hackers anymore.

Post time 2021-4-6 10:08 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-4-6 10:12 AM

What I would say that this match was really unbalanced because you had a minotaur that fed.

I also don't think you should judge someone by their winrate and amount of matches.

I have a Layla with a 67.4% and 46 matches, am I cheating? I have a 39 match Wanwan and a 66.7% winrate, I am still not cheating.

I don't believe your statement on 40,000 HP Alpha because I think you might've been really salty on that match unless you have proof that he actually had 40,000 HP.

If you haven't paid any attention to patch notes or other YouTubers, you would know that Alpha was buffed (like weeks ago) and he became pretty OP too.
Post time 2021-4-6 09:32 AM | Show all posts
Actually moonton never care about cheating. Its been long time ago many players use cheat to play. If you try to look on youtube about how to cheat in this game, you'll be surprise there are ton of them. Cheating is how this game is really pictured.
Post time 2021-4-6 10:23 AM | Show all posts
@EG2666

Kindly send the match replay as well as Match ID to the CS; if the allegations are indeed true, actions will be taken. Thank you
Post time 2021-4-6 10:08 PM | Show all posts
Actually, they try their best to counter every cheat arising. Also, before pointing fingers, could at leat provide us proof that the Alpha is indeed cheating. You can also see how well-built he is + an Angela.
Post time 2021-4-7 02:09 AM | Show all posts
they made him tankier and gave him more spell vamp without bloodlust axe. Good job moontoon and they buffed his passive dmg.
Post time 2021-4-7 03:22 PM | Show all posts
1.        I can show you my 80% win rate with Hanzo in 1000 games. Also a 80% Balmond with 400. I am not cheating, never had and never will for two reasons: I don’t know how to and I don’t want to lose my account.

2.        You didn’t show the other stats, the amount of damage, towers and defence. I can show you a bunch of photos of my games where I do 50% 60% and even 70% damage, 40% tanking, 50% towers, 15 kills and 0 deaths. Again, Im not cheating.

3.        Alpha doesn’t need to tank because of his lifesteal BUT this alpha had 4 tanking items, only 2 attack items, which means he could both lifesteal as a fighter and defend as a tank (not common in alphas who go full lifesteal and cannot defend, they die fast if stunned).

4.        Your “damage dealer” only had 3 items, no money, level 13. Alpha was level 15, full set and probably had 2 or 3 buffs at all times. Why are you surprised you couldn’t kill him? I would be surprised if you killed him!! Hahahahaha. The other “damage dealer” (they were both actually jokes dealers hahaha) was Chang but Alpha had 2 magic defense items so no chance here either. Again, why are you surprised?

5.        Only you and Chang were not feeding, jungling, pushing and fighting. The other 3 were useless feeders. The enemy team only had one useless feeder. No matter what heros your team picked the results were going to be the same. This often happens to me when I play as a duo vs a trio, or when I get the noobs and the enemy team gets the normal standar players. Basically your defence didn’t defence and your damage wasn’t strong enough, the helpers didn’t help but the enemy team had a normal average bunch of players. Bad luck? Bad matchmaking? People trolling afk or feeding on purpose without buying any items?

6.        Im 100% sure that Alpha wasn’t cheating, precisely because of his stats. 67% is actually low, it might be high for you. Usually good players we all have 100% winrate for the first 20 or 30 games (my khufra is at 100% wr with 32 games), and little by little we start losing so your numbers go down no matter how much you win (my Tigreal is at 92% with 100 games, but I only play Tank in a 5 friends team). This Alpha will keep going down fast, in 100 games he will be at 50% wr or even lower. Sorry to disappoint you my friend, but you didn’t lose against a hacker, you just had a terrible game with an AFK and 2 low skill players.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-7 09:11 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-4-8 03:16 AM
Kathey replied at 2021-4-6 10:08 AM
What I would say that this match was really unbalanced because you had a minotaur that fed.

I also ...

I'm obviously exaggerating to emphasize his durability didn't match his build. This Alpha was invincible. It was blatant cheating. This dude likely has lost accounts before which explains the low amount of matches.

StormlordArdan replied at 2021-4-6 09:32 AM
Actually moonton never care about cheating. Its been long time ago many players use cheat to play. I ...

Yes. As long as the money is rolling in.
HoaHoa replied at 2021-4-7 03:22 PM
1.        I can show you my 80% win rate with Hanzo in 1000 games. Also a 80% Balmond with 400. I am not ch ...

The fact you only play with pre-made teams means your win-rates are inflated. BYE FELICIA. Your opinion is irrelevant.

Charles replied at 2021-4-6 10:08 PM
Actually, they try their best to counter every cheat arising. Also, before pointing fingers, could a ...

The Angela wasn't using her ult on him. He would just stand there, get beaten on by 3-4 players, take little-to-no damage then do unreal amounts of damage. The only two times he died was when he "lagged" and just stood there. He wasn't even adapting to the scenario. He admitted in the chat he was just copying builds he saw online.
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-24 02:15 AM GMT+8