Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 580|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

Ban VPN

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-5 06:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Can Moonton please ban the use of vpn?

I'm in North America server and it's near-impossible to play ONE game where all players actually live in North America. Our server is infested with kids (Philippines, Indonesia, India, Burma) using vpn for whatever reason. They probably think NA server is easier but when you check their history you can see they feed/play horribly every match. Heck, it's probably intentional to win-trade.

This is a big issue because more often than not they lag, feed and afk. Honestly most games are determined by which team doesn't have vpn-users. If I play a game at 11:00 am most of the players will be from Malaysia or Philippines. If I play late at night games are still invaded by vpn-users. You even can't escape this problem in the afternoon. It's rare to play a game with 100% NA players. It really ruins the exerpience.

Post time 2021-4-11 05:48 PM | Show all posts
Yeah this happens sometimes in EU server as well ! But to avoid VPN users I suggest you to Play 5q would be good solution even if u play against vpn users np because ur ms would be stable anyways , then u have a big advantage
Post time 2021-4-14 04:57 AM | Show all posts
The best solution is give possibility to choose server, I’m Eu, Ru, Tr server played, it’s horrible I can’t choose server what I want to play, I want to choose server of near regions, it will be great.
Devs should add possibility to choose servers with ping ~50 of ur connection.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-25 02:51 AM | Show all posts
Tempestt replied at 2021-4-11 05:48 PM
Yeah this happens sometimes in EU server as well ! But to avoid VPN users I suggest you to Play 5q w ...

Nope because 50% of the time your team has 1-3 vpn users and your team gets annihilated.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-25 02:52 AM | Show all posts
Splankma replied at 2021-4-14 04:57 AM
The best solution is give possibility to choose server, I’m Eu, Ru, Tr server played, it’s horribl ...

Not hard. Force players to prove where they are then are automatically placed in the correct server.
Post time 2021-5-16 08:22 PM | Show all posts
It wasn't enough that EU server was full of Phillipines and Indonesians, now, thanks to VPN, you send us all Mynamars. Every game from 4 to 8 Mynamar players, 7 out of 8 are bronze.
Post time 2021-6-19 11:58 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-5-16 08:22 PM
It wasn't enough that EU server was full of Phillipines and Indonesians, now, thanks to VPN, you sen ...

you are wished is russnians gone. They are.
Be careful what you wish for my frend
Post time 2021-6-20 05:02 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-6-19 11:58 PM
you are wished is russnians gone. They are.
Be careful what you wish for my frend

No they aren't. There is even more Ukraines, Russians, Belarus, Phililipinos, Indonesians.

From yesterday, all my defeats were when there was 2 or more mentioned nations. All other games I won ez.

And you are not funny kid, believe me
Post time 2021-7-3 06:17 AM | Show all posts
This VPN thingy is really starting to become a true issue. I've seen too many people complaining about it..and it's definetly ruining the game experience for most of us. All I know is that it has been discussed before and its completely legal. However, I do believe VPN shouldnt be a thing. Somehow maybe the system could auto-detect the region~ like request location~ based on that, you get auto-assigned on a region. I think it would be best..
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-9 12:13 PM GMT+8