Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 137|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] About the 3rd talent of fighter emblem 'disabling strike'

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-3 01:11 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Greetings,
As we may know, the old talent of disabling strike gives you extra slow effects on your skills by 20%

but then the dev decided to change it into the way it is right now

My suggestion is that, either revert it back to the original or put the additional slow effects into the established one that we have right now (kinda sounds op) or maybe move the effect of additional slow effects upon skill into the support/tank emblem, because more slow effects are essential for supports and tanks.

You may ask, why bother changing it back? well, for me personally, I really like the talent of disabling strike before they changed it, I always use it for Hylos, Angela, Johnson, and many other tanks or supports that can benefit from extras slow on skills. Another question that may pop into your mind after hearing that, perhaps Why use it on tanks instead of using tank emblem? Well, it's because the emblem provides Armor, magic resistance, and Hp that can compete with the tank emblem.

Thank you for your time,
Best regard,
Lucas
Post time 2021-4-3 04:18 PM | Show all posts
I agree, honestly speaking, I actually didn't notice they changed that talent until you pointed it out. Although, I rarely see Angela users use it or heroes like Alpha or Hilda. But I guess, reverting it back seems fine. Though, no one hardly uses it.
Post time 2021-4-3 11:41 PM | Show all posts
i think got removed because nobody uses it, and replaced by a better talent. I rarely see anyone uses it , there are just too many better alternative to that talent.
Post time 2021-4-5 02:14 AM | Show all posts
i rarely see anyone use emblem.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-24 12:29 AM GMT+8