Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 227|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[UI] Your last Portraits are disappoint

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-3 04:00 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Kha-Kun at 2021-4-3 04:07 AM

Hello everyone, I hope you are in good health

Today I want to open a very important topic, and I hope this topic will be supported so that it reaches the developers quickly.

Of course, many have noticed that the wallpapers "Portrait" for recent Skins/Heros have a very poor quality, you can notice that they are Unfinished.

"Vale, Chou Hero skin", "Esmeralda Blazing West skin", "Yve, Paquito, Beatrix Basic skin", "Lou Yi New Chinese Year skin", "Wanwan Pixel Blast Collector skin", "Kagura, Rainy Walk Starlight skin", and more  ...
All these Skins and others, has a very bad and disappointing Portraits, and we can said that it is "ugly" ...
I miss so much old game wallpapers, they were so cool.
Kagura-Epic skin for example, you can see how cool the Portrait is, even if the look is relatively old, you will want to get it for the beauty of its Portrait and design.

Look at the wallpapers of S.T.U.N skins' series, compare it to its competitor, K/DA, you will see the difference, very disappointing.
Developers should carefully consider future Portraits, as the Portrait is an important part of the Skin / Hero, it makes a very big impression on the Skin / Hero.
Please help this topic to reaches quickly to devs.
Post time 2021-4-3 04:28 AM | Show all posts
Kinda agree with you, some of them look unfinished like today's kagura portrait for starlight. Ty for your concern, its a valuable feeback. Support from, hope devs will improve next time. Will make it sure to be submitted.
Post time 2021-4-3 06:53 PM | Show all posts
@Kha-Kun @seimz

I personally think that those are stylistic choices and not quality issues. As an artist/creative myself, I feel that they are appropriate in their respective context.

Having that said, in order to address quality as a topic for argument, we must look at the context at which these splash arts are drawn for.

For example, Kagura Epic skin's context is something pristine and perfect, which explains the clarity and details put into it. However, for her latest starlight, it showcases a light, fun, easy-going and "teen" vibe; which matches up with the splash art being drawn with a sketch art style.

Thus, this is why I personally feel that the splash arts are appropriate.
Post time 2021-4-3 10:07 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-4-3 06:53 PM
@Kha-Kun @seimz

I personally think that those are stylistic choices and not quality issues. As an a ...

THIS! THIS COMMENT IS WHAT I AM WAITING.

THEY DON'T KNOW HOW ARTIST IMMERSE THEMSELVES TO THE MAIN THEME OF THE ARTWORK. ART IS SUBJECTIVE. IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT A CERTAIN STYLE IS SUPERIOR TO OTHERS. MAN, SOME MLBB PLAYERS SHOULD LEARN ART APPRECIATION LIKE WTF.

Post time 2021-4-4 04:28 AM | Show all posts
idk man, I really like starlight Kagura's artwork. It's the best looking portrait by far.
Post time 2021-4-4 11:59 AM | Show all posts
I also like the artworks these other heroes has. Likewise, like what @CloudDevelic and @KZHunter said, art is subjective and I believe some of these splash arts are made by different artists. I love how some art styles differ from others, some looks realistic and some looks cartoon-y. Nevertheless, feedbacks are welcomed. You can always send a feedback regarding the splasharts in our customer service in-game as well. I believe there's an ongoing survey regarding Kagura and her splashart?
Post time 2021-4-7 03:53 PM | Show all posts
Hopefully they graphics are worse because things that matter like matchmaking, punishments, game speed and so on  are getting better. If not then its all going down down down
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-10 03:16 AM GMT+8