Register now.
Return to list New
Author: evoj
Collapse the left

[Query] Starlight Problem

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2021-4-6 03:25 PM | Show all posts
Elva.Zhang replied at 2021-4-6 11:54 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience. I am confirming with developers. Please tell me you ID(server) or in-ga ...

Finally...

I will send my ID and server privately. Please check your inbox
 Author| Post time 2021-4-7 10:55 AM | Show all posts
My starlight membership is already going to end and I wasn't able to use this feature! https://ibb.co/gJkQYzH

For fucks sake this is a scam! The game already took my diamonds and now the my starlight is fucked!
Post time 2021-4-7 11:18 AM | Show all posts
Devs have confirmed this issue. This feature is only available for players who buy starlight in the current month.
But, in next game version 1.5.70, selectable free heroes/skins will be available for players who still have privilege remained.
Devs want to send Starlight Member Trial Coupon (3-Day) as a gift, thanking for reporting this issue.
Post time 2021-4-9 04:08 PM | Show all posts
Elva.Zhang replied at 2021-4-7 11:18 AM
Devs have confirmed this issue. This feature is only available for players who buy starlight in the  ...

2 moderator reply as if to understand the problem, but all they said is wrong and nonsense trash

Author| Post time 2021-4-14 10:04 AM | Show all posts
Edited by evoj at 2021-4-14 10:07 AM

The starlight issue has been fixed. Big thanks to @Elva.Zhang

Now you can reselect free heroes using your starlight privilege.
The only problem left was my Brewing storm ticket bug posted here https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... hread&tid=83153

I already provided a recorded video of a similar bug but they are still not refunding my diamonds.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-17 02:24 PM GMT+8