Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 350|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Query] Starlight Problem

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-2 07:20 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I still have my starlight membership active. Why I cannot choose free hero? It is telling me to buy starlight again
Post time 2021-4-2 08:27 PM | Show all posts
Yes, the rewards you get and the benefits is only counted towards within the month you have purchased it. You'll have to purchase another starlight membership if you want to get rewards featured in the current new month.
Post time 2021-4-3 06:56 PM | Show all posts
@evoj

Hi, the membership counts as 30 days only if you bought it on the 1st day. It will expire once the starlight month duration is expired.

Unfortunately it is rightfully done so, because each starlight is a time limited event of 30 days, hence it would not be possible to let your membership carry over onto the 2nd month, even if you bought it on the last day of the 1st month. It wouldn't make sense to get 2 skins etc for the price of 1. This includes all rewards as they will be refreshed altogether for the new month's starlight plan.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-3 08:09 AM | Show all posts
Wow, that is very unfair! I understand that it should not apply for the rewards, since it contains skins and some coupons. But it is very unfair to remove the other privilege like the free hero and free skin! It is still a privilege and it should last 30 days!  
Post time 2021-4-3 03:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2021-4-7 07:12 PM

hahaha in Game F  pass  for 6 euro you get 2 epic skins recall heroes poses and alot other stuff ...
 Author| Post time 2021-4-4 10:10 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-4-3 06:56 PM
@evoj

Hi, the membership counts as 30 days only if you bought it on the 1st day. It will expire onc ...

I am talking about the privilege not the reward. Free starlight heroes is a starlight privilege, and it is clearly indicated that starlight privilege will be 30 days. Why is it asking me to purchase another starlight membership just to use the other starlight hero pool when I still have my membership active?
 Author| Post time 2021-4-4 10:36 AM | Show all posts
Post time 2021-4-4 12:06 PM | Show all posts
I doubt, iirc you should be able to at least use the free additional heroes and the bonus rates? Though, I'm pretty much not sure as I've always purchased starlight and with complete heroes as well.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-4 01:15 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-4-4 12:06 PM
I doubt, iirc you should be able to at least use the free additional heroes and the bonus rates? Tho ...

Did you check the links (images) i posted above? I am not able to reselect new hero from the selectable list. This is a starlight privilege, therefore I should be able to use this feature. I still have more than 10 days of membership since I bought this mid march.
Post time 2021-4-6 11:54 AM | Show all posts
Sorry for the inconvenience. I am confirming with developers. Please tell me you ID(server) or in-game name(server). Thanks.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-24 02:24 AM GMT+8