Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 127|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Kagura Revamp Suggestions 2

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-2 01:11 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
My suggestions for Kagura Revamp
Hi devs, hopefull you're fine♡

This is my ideas and suggestions for Kagura Revamp, hope my suggestions will be useful to improve her gameplay.

1- i really hope to focus in Animations on Battlefield
Like when she takes the Umbrella. currently there's no Animation and that isn't cool, i hope to see good Animation in that stuff, and i hope to see Recall Animation and stand-up Animation.

2- Without-Umbrella Ultimate
For sure it need some improve, i suggest this:
If the enemies are linked by "Yin Yang Overturn: Without Umbrella" the enemies will knocked up instead of knocked back, and they'll pulled towards Seimei Umbrella directly, and get a chance to use this skill again.

This will give her a little freestyle

3-skills Cooldown and Mana Cost

"Kagura is like a hero that can do anything but she don't get the way to do this things"
Her long Cooldown skills and high Mana Cost didn't give her good chance to buy great set of equipments. In the match you don't know what you'll buy, Cooldown Reduction items or Mana Regen items.
So i hope to focus on this point.

4- Basic skill effects

I hope to see more than just throw or take Umbrella in skills effects
Her main idea "Umbrella Yang/Human Yin" is very cool to create Good and Unique effects, like passive: made it like Yin Yang circle effect, to make you feels like Kagura (Yin) take her umbrella (Yang).
And i hope to add an effect to clarify how much time is left until the Umbrella pulls the enemies toward (with Umbrella Ultimate).

That's all my suggestions, thank you♡♡
Post time 2021-4-7 07:39 PM | Show all posts
Hi @Kha-Kun

Thanks for the suggestions, it will be submitted to the developers and hopefully they will consider it for future Kagura adjustments
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-24 12:55 AM GMT+8