Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 238|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Share] New Hero Gusion's Brother

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-1 02:19 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
OMG. Can't wait for this new hero to arrive. I hope he was the one who's supposed to marry Guinevere. I don't know if it's okay to suggest this, but we were hoping to read a lore about this new hero like he was the oldest son and  Father's favorite. It says in his description that he loves Gusion, the fourth son of Paxley house. And Gusion be like, being bullied by his two older brothers because of his obsession with blades and then his new hero was always to the rescue. And their Father was also be like, scolding Gusion every time he sees him practicing with blades. And calling him a 'worthless son, you'll never achieve anything unless you do what you're told to do'. And sometimes, this new hero let's Gusion escape from the house and let him run wild in the forest where he can play with his daggers to his heart's content. And Gusion was receiving an unfair treatment from everyone but this only brother of him is his savior. And with that, he developed an arrogant behavior against everyone and only listens to this new hero.

Lol. Sorry. I'm just excited.

FB_IMG_16171948618310912.jpg
Post time 2021-4-1 08:56 PM | Show all posts
Yes cant wait hhe. He might overtake gusn as the most fav assasin, but who knows . We gonna see his skills soon. Nice story you got there, and I hope the lore will be quite similar to wht you suggested.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-2 08:37 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-4-1 08:56 PM
Yes cant wait hhe. He might overtake gusn as the most fav assasin, but who knows . We gonna see his  ...

UwU. Can't wait.. And aww, if he's assassin I won't be able to use him. Since I suck at Assassins, but still I can't wait..
Post time 2021-4-2 09:58 AM | Show all posts
Hmm, this hero looks like assassin or maybe fighter
Post time 2021-4-4 02:12 AM | Show all posts
Hi @jzarts41

Don't forget to take the survey of this new hero, dude!

here's New Hero Survey
 Author| Post time 2021-4-4 04:38 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2021-4-4 02:12 AM
Hi @jzarts41

Don't forget to take the survey of this new hero, dude!

Yieee, thanks. I already voted. I like it. I hope he comes sooner.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-4 04:40 PM | Show all posts
Armar16 replied at 2021-4-2 09:58 AM
Hmm, this hero looks like assassin or maybe fighter

Aww, but I still hope he's a mage.
Post time 2021-4-7 02:11 AM | Show all posts
Mhm..would be interesting if his brother would be like his opposite...instead of mage/assassin..maybe make him fighter or something...and have an intriguing lore..some intriguing history between the 2 brothers, why not. There's no family without drama right?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-24 01:08 AM GMT+8