Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 146|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Rafaela Passive Revamp

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-1 01:26 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by 君莫笑 at 2021-4-3 01:21 AM

Her passive is one of the most underrated in the game. It doesn't even fend of enemies because they don't know it or they're just hungry for kills.

I think a good passive is that when she dies, she will be shot up to the sky then a laser of holy light will damage the killer (20% of max HP), it will sure to revenge the killer.

And after dying, she will summon a ball of holy spirit for every ally that accompany them, it has a corresponding effect for every skill unlocked by Rafaela--

(Triggers after acquiring the first skill)
Attacks the nearest enemy with one mini first skill (reduced damage to 50% of the skill and no slow effect) every second to the nearest enemy in the range.

(Triggers after acquiring the second skill)
Heals for 75-135 (+30% Total Magic Power) every 0.5 seconds,
*Heal amount scales with the second skill's level*

(Triggers after acquiring the Ultimate)
Gives shield 300-500(+25% of ally's lost HP) that last until the spirit is gone,
*Shield amount scales with the Ultimate skill's level*

-- for 3-18 seconds (scales with the hero's level).

Post time 2021-4-4 02:03 AM | Show all posts
Hi @君莫笑

lots of suggestions for hero Rafaela that have been submitted, although there has been no news for her to get another revamp soon, but its still acceptable for the developer as their reference if in the future she needs some changes

thank you for your suggestions
Post time 2021-4-1 02:02 PM | Show all posts
sounds complicated and unclear
 Author| Post time 2021-4-1 05:51 PM | Show all posts
Edited by 君莫笑 at 2021-4-3 01:20 AM
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2021-4-1 02:02 PM
sounds complicated and unclear

Oh I'll make it clear.

In her passive, instead of a projectile, i suggest to make it a laser from above with an animation of a holy light. With this, her death animation can be enhance with the ritual-like circle shown on her hand.

After departing the land of dawn, all allies will have a ball of holy spirit circles above the allies, for a certain duration. It heals every half a second, grants shield that lasts until the spirit is gone, then lastly it will trigger a mini first skill (50% of the damage from the skill and has no slow effect) that targets an enemy (prioritizes hero and lowest health) every one second.
Edit: there were changes I published and edited recently.
Post time 2021-4-7 04:08 PM | Show all posts
nice. i liked it!
Post time 2021-4-8 05:30 PM | Show all posts
Thank you for suggesting ideas for Rafaela. Hope the Devs are eager to listen to Rafaela main users. I support this concept :)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-24 01:31 AM GMT+8