Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 622|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

Increase verbal abuse penalty

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-30 09:52 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Verbal abuse penalty only deduct 2 credit scores from the player and will just mute them for 2 hours. This is not enough to stop people from trashtalking in-game. I suggest a 24 hours mute and more than 10 credit scores deduction. This will make them think twice before trashlking. And if they accumulate enough reports they get banned.
People play this game to relax and enjoy.. Toxic people should not be here.

Author| Post time 2021-4-2 10:18 AM | Show all posts
I don't think it is too much. If you do not trashtalk during the game you wouldn't care about the penalty right?

Post time 2021-4-1 06:40 PM | Show all posts
i agree on the 24 hrs mute but for the 10 crefit score is too much I think. If 10 credit score is enough then the afk credit score deduction shoulg be increased too
 Author| Post time 2021-4-3 10:27 AM | Show all posts
Edited by evoj at 2021-4-3 10:28 AM

Looks like I cannot attach images here. I will put the link insteadhttps://ibb.co/vxwjWqR

This person keeps trashtalking during the game. -2 credits and 2 hours mute is nothing. That person will just play 2 games, watch 1 movie and voila! No more penalty!

Post time 2021-4-4 06:11 PM | Show all posts
I agree with you,we need to make the community clean,and only those who wanted to play have the right to play,and another suggestion

Increase the credit score minimum requirements to play rank to 110 and to play classic into 100,because trash talk will destroy rank,and only those that serious to play rank able to play ranked game
Post time 2021-4-4 07:37 PM | Show all posts
I agree with you too, heavier penalties should be implemented for these trashtalkers. The bad thing about these people is that instead of helping in the game, they would focus on typing which makes them idle and not help in the game. Maybe 24 hrs ban from playing the game would be a better punishment? What do you guys think?
Post time 2021-4-5 11:38 AM | Show all posts
I agree. Trashtalkers should be muted longer.
Post time 2021-4-9 02:11 PM | Show all posts
Edited by lightyear at 2021-4-9 02:13 PM

if verbal abuse give you pussyyyy and whining then stop play moba.
the most problem here are afk and intention troll the game .these 2 are the most problem in moba not verbal . i can mute them manually so what the problem here? u must be dumb kid in millenium series
 Author| Post time 2021-4-9 04:34 PM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2021-4-9 02:11 PM
if verbal abuse give you pussyyyy and whining then stop play moba.
the most problem here are afk and ...

This kid is for sure one of the trashtalkers in game.

Don't be like this kid
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-9 12:38 PM GMT+8