Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 337|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Query] Unfair street rank points

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-29 11:19 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Street rank points are really unfair

If I win, I get 2 points but if I lose, 24 points are deducted from street rank

If I win as MVP or gold, I get 4 points

If I win as MVP + legendary, I get 7 points

But losing one match reduce street rank by 22+ points

This is happening with my Layla. I have played around 600 matches using Layla with a win rate of 48%.

The calculation of street rank points is so stupid. I noticed it only after it reduced from 3808 to 3560.

I was very close to becoming India No.10 Layla.

But now as per this point system, I need 75 straight wins without any loss to reclaim my old street rank (250 points)

Can someone explain what is going on here ?

Post time 2021-3-30 10:42 PM | Show all posts
This is how leaderboard and street leaderboard works. If you're nearing the top, that's how the point system works. Hence, to avoid a really huge gap among the leading ones, it's limited to that point-giving system. It also varies on how much points you have and what rank you are in to avoid abuses.
Post time 2021-3-29 09:02 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-3-30 09:30 AM

its even unfair that you can abuse street rank by using VPN and go in low player base countries....
Post time 2021-3-29 11:29 PM | Show all posts
@Anand

mhmm, the higher your points or title on the hero, then the fewer points you will get when you win and will lost a lot of points when you lose
That is what makes competition in the street leaderboard more tense where you are required to win if using your high point hero
 Author| Post time 2021-3-30 12:21 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2021-3-29 11:29 PM
@Anand

mhmm, the higher your points or title on the hero, then the fewer points you will get when  ...

Are you sure ? I am only getting 2 points per win and 4 points for gold medal and 7 points for MVP + legendary.

For each game I lose, I should win 5 to 10 matches to recover this loss

It's not competitive it's irritating especially for a solo player like me

Is this permanent ? Because I am not at the top in street rank this week.

If it is permanent, then I have to abandon Layla and start playing with some other hero

Comments

is this permanent ?  Post time 2021-3-30 02:41 PM
yeah, just like supreme title  Post time 2021-3-30 01:16 PM
Post time 2021-3-31 03:01 AM | Show all posts
Guys glad you posted this.

Myself and few of my friends here in the US are talking to a lawyer to file a lawsuit against moonton.
Our basis of case is around players from other countries posing as Americans and messing up player ranking.

According to the lawyer this is an illegal activity and Moonton can be held liable for not stopping it (thereby allowing the illegal activity to continue.

Author| Post time 2021-3-31 10:18 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-3-30 10:42 PM
This is how leaderboard and street leaderboard works. If you're nearing the top, that's how the poin ...

I am not at the top anymore. I am just an epic in this new season.

Is this permanent ?
Post time 2021-3-31 10:20 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-3-30 10:42 PM
This is how leaderboard and street leaderboard works. If you're nearing the top, that's how the poin ...

oh so if our title is low there is no need to play seriously because if you lose it only reduces a few points?
but if the title is high we have to play seriously because if you lose you can lose a lot of points?

Tell me where it got more competitive
 Author| Post time 2021-4-2 03:38 AM | Show all posts
NOOB__ replied at 2021-3-31 10:20 AM
oh so if our title is low there is no need to play seriously because if you lose it only reduces a ...

I don't  mind losing lot of points if I can recover it in my next game

Winning a game gives me only 2 points. But 22 points will be deducted for losing

22 points for losing makes it really hard to recover my previous title

only option is abandon that hero and start playing new hero
Post time 2021-4-2 03:16 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-3-31 10:18 AM
I am not at the top anymore. I am just an epic in this new season.

Is this permanent ?

No. Like what I've said, the points you get as you get closer to the top decreases and at the same time, the point given depends on which rank you are currently on. This is to avoid those rank boosters or mmr abusers that stays in lower elo just to stack up points without having to worry that they'll lose.

@NOOB__, no. That's how it really works, you tend to get lower points as you approach the top. It's really hard to explain, but from what I know, the point given and deducted also varies who you are matched against with.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-24 02:20 AM GMT+8