Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 255|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Login] Bug on logging in

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-26 02:51 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Kathey at 2021-3-26 11:59 PM

Just yesterday my phone cannot enter the game because of 3rd party apps that was never really present. I have been accused of using 3rd party while the only app opened was mlbb. I then used my other phone and everything seems to work fine so how do i solve this?  Mitsuki 30309725 (3043)

https://youtu.be/jdt4zo9l7Sg

Proof
Post time 2021-3-26 04:23 AM | Show all posts
Is your device rooted? Or maybe there's an app like hack app which interferes with moonton policy. You have to remove it and try again. Also, clear game cache and retry .
 Author| Post time 2021-3-26 08:47 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-3-26 11:58 PM

No i dont root my phones because it will compromise the system files. I dont have any hacking app because i dont do hacking and i dont have any reason to start hacking.

Been playing since season 2 i think. And its frustrating to see that message when i never used any of those from the past to present and never intended to or planned to start using it.

Done already what you have told me and nothing changed.

I just got inside mlbb by deleting this apps and putting some on the white list which are used for personal please beware of this apps that might have been the culprit for the 3rd party app anyway have a good day.

https://ibb.co/r5jw10g

Post time 2021-3-26 11:48 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-3-26 11:59 PM

Please follow our bug report guide in order for us to submit this bug report!
Please include all information required!
Post time 2021-4-14 02:30 PM | Show all posts
You should email mobile legends regarding this issue. I experienced it once and i got my hacked account back. Lucky me!. Good luck peep.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-24 01:40 AM GMT+8