Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 409|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Complaint] 14000+ games and reached epic 5 lol

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-24 11:51 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Kathey at 2021-3-24 11:58 PM

this pathetic game and pathetic players pissing me off  i should spend more time in *** at least there i start from last rank in new season and not paired with kids

ps for all who will say dont play at start  of season i will say fak off,this game is for every day play  there are matchmaking rules which should make me play with decent players !!!
Post time 2021-3-25 03:28 AM | Show all posts
exactly man like last season i reached epic 3 and then lost all the way back to grandmaster like wat? i got back to epic ao its ok rn. and i really dont get what the problem is to not play at the start of a season like all the noobs are at the bottom right? eont that be the chance to rank up?personally that’s what i do.
Post time 2021-3-25 05:33 AM | Show all posts
yaoting replied at 2021-3-25 03:28 AM
exactly man like last season i reached epic 3 and then lost all the way back to grandmaster like wat ...

well, you will be surprised, they put mythics from last season with epics from last season this might make it difficult for people/
Post time 2021-3-25 12:54 PM | Show all posts
I lost faith in rank, more than effort is a matter of luck.
I ve been playing classic only, surprisingly with a 80% win rate. I dont care about the rank anymore, winning 4 out of 5 in classic brings me more joy.
Post time 2021-3-25 10:17 PM | Show all posts
1. Chill

2. Yeah, don't play Ranked the first week or two of the new season. You will be matched vs. MG tryhards. Wait for these players to leave Epic and Legend. Also the matchmaking is at its worst at the star of the new season. It's no secret the matchmaking is designed to make it hard to rank up at the beginning of the season.
Post time 2021-3-25 10:22 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-3-25 12:54 PM
I lost faith in rank, more than effort is a matter of luck.
I ve been playing classic only, surprisi ...

This is why 2/3 of my games played are in Classic. Solo Q is 50% skill, 50% luck. That ratio is even more unbalanced, in favor of luck, if you like to play Tank.

Ranked is often no different than Classic: players practicing heroes, no knowledge of proper team comp, but at least in Classic it's a bit more chill and people aren't winrate tryhards. You'd be surprised how many people will not use their mains if they don't feel good about their team. These weirdos desperately try to protect their precious main winrates it's sad.
Post time 2021-3-26 11:46 AM | Show all posts
EG2666 replied at 2021-3-25 10:22 PM
This is why 2/3 of my games played are in Classic. Solo Q is 50% skill, 50% luck. That ratio is ev ...

yeah... im main khufra with 2000 games, winrate 50%, I always do my best but because im a solo player its like fliping a coin hahahaha.
I rather use my best hero and lose as a champ than try a random useless tank just to protect my winrate.
Post time 2021-3-28 03:54 PM | Show all posts
@pastichka1 @HoaHoa @EG2666

I'm sorry to hear that you guys had less than favourable experience with the matchmaking. However, I would like to stress that the matchmaking has nothing to do with "luck" because if that's the case, there will never be players who could manage to win 60%, 70%, 80% and so on. This has nothing to do with having a good team as well because I had seen solo players with the above mentioned Win Rates, as well as achieving that myself as I was a solo player, then to a full-time 5 man player, and now back to a solo player.

The game's mechanics, strategy and even META etc are different in solo, trio/duo and 5-man, and each has its own difficulties, but to say that matchmaking is based on luck isn't really right. Personally in my own eyes, it can be said that there's luck or no luck, but I for one do not wish to let my life and decisions be affected or to be blamed on luck itself as I would rather be the beholder of my own fate.
 Author| Post time 2021-3-28 10:19 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2021-3-30 12:46 AM
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-3-28 03:54 PM

I'm sorry to hear that you guys had less than favourable experience wit ...

useless talks , i play ML since 2017 late  and i have 14000+ games and cant carry ? right , and in Game F i play since 4 months and i win easy as hell yeah ML is trash for me thats all , i dont need to pair with idiots and 500 games i play with same skills players , if i must stay away from rank for weeks cus of matchmaking then this game is trash thats all
Post time 2021-3-29 12:54 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-3-28 03:54 PM

I'm sorry to hear that you guys had less than favourable experience wit ...

I didn't say it was all luck. I said it's 50% skill, 50% luck. Yes, luck does play a factor. If you get braindead teammates there's very little you can do. Frankly, if someone has a 70%, 80% winrate and they 100% Solo Q they are doing something suspect: smurfing in low elo, win-trading, hacking, or lying about Solo Q. Most matches, even as adc, you can only do so much if your team is terrible and nobody is pushing. Also keep in mind not everyon just sits and plays ML for 8 hours/day. Some people, like myself, may only have time for a few games each day. Games few and far between can effect winrate.

It also depends what roles they play. A Tank main will likely have lower winrates than someone who only plays adc. Mobas are a team game. You cannot win by yourself. This is why most Solo Q winrates hover around 50%. This is why I don't care about winrate, never will (unless it's so unbelievably low its clearly win-trading).
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-24 02:02 AM GMT+8