Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 487|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[False Bug Report] Alice

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-24 04:52 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So I usually main alice, but I haven't played in a while. Recently I've noticed that her ult is being canceled in multiple matches. Did they do an update where something cancels it? Like stun or something?
Post time 2021-3-24 05:29 AM | Show all posts
you could control when her ult ends or starts. There is really cooldown for her ult.
Post time 2021-3-24 10:36 AM | Show all posts
Her ultimate can now be activated anytime as long as you have mana for it.
 Author| Post time 2021-3-24 01:36 PM | Show all posts
I understand that mechanic but when I activate it right before a battle it will be deactivated occasionally. It's not me double tapping or anything like that. It's like the enemies stun is deactivating it or something. Knock up doesn't deactivate it though. It's a random occurrence so I can't pinpoint anything in particular that deactivates it. It's breaks her ult because there's a 3 second cooldown before I can reactivate it.
Post time 2021-3-24 08:46 PM | Show all posts
did u run out of mana?
Post time 2021-3-24 11:21 PM | Show all posts
In Alice's revamp, she can activate her ultimate and deactivate her ultimate and reactivate her ultimate in 2 seconds. But in some cases, I have encountered this problem while using her ultimate was that I tapped more than two times in a panic and activated and immediately deactivated my ultimate.

I'm not sure if that is the same way to you.

But like others say, if you don't have enough mana, her ultimate would be immediately deactivated by itself.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-21 06:25 AM GMT+8