Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 583|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Johnson leaving odette in terms of META.. Here is what odette needs

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-20 01:26 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Simply make her damage reduction during ultimate last for 5 seconds even if her ultimate is canceled halfway..
This can make her use her ultimate as a turnaround or buy enough time to escape when teammate arrive..
I don't think thus will be an overbuff.. Damage reduction of 50% for 5 second for a hero that has no dash or blink skills..
Post time 2021-3-20 01:43 PM | Show all posts
Nice one agree with that. If her ult is cancelled, there's not much she can do in a teamfight rather than flee for cover. Ty for tge suggestion, lets hear other opinions too.
Post time 2021-3-20 02:00 PM | Show all posts
Honesly I never understood why they reduced her first skill range in the first place to begin with.
Post time 2021-3-21 02:23 AM | Show all posts
I was thinking about creating a thread for my poor Odette

She definitely needs a buff

Her win rate dropped to 47+ from 51+ percentage in less than a year

Her popularity dropped from 1.2+ percentage to 0.6+ percentage within a year
Post time 2021-3-29 10:55 AM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2021-3-29 10:59 AM

I have a wild idea about odette but i don't know if it gonna make her overpower or not .
How about odette passive give odette 25% damage reduction and activating ultimate will increase her passive damage reduction to 50% for 5 second ? Her damage reduction during ultimate isn't changed but 25% damage reduction without ultimate will definitely help her survive .
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-10 06:29 AM GMT+8