Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 344|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Mood] Last days of the season

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-19 07:09 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Looks like this:

Troll team
Noob team
Troll team
Troll team
Noob team
Normal team
Troll team
Troll team
Noob team
Troll team
Noob team
Good team
Troll team
Noob team
Noob team
Troll team

Post time 2021-3-22 11:11 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-3-20 12:48 AM
@s5tank

Sadly it's a combination of a lot of reasons that might contribute to this experience at th ...

Never will happen because it will make all the annoying kids quit the game. Moonton wants to maximize their profits while the goings are high. We won't see any consistent improvements until the game starts to decrease in popularity.
Post time 2021-3-20 12:48 AM | Show all posts
@s5tank

Sadly it's a combination of a lot of reasons that might contribute to this experience at the end of season. And all I can say is, the punishment system does indeed need to be more harsh, accurate and swift.
Post time 2021-3-19 10:25 AM | Show all posts
for me rank game is the same as classic, they both have some problem.
Post time 2021-3-19 01:50 PM | Show all posts
100% agree
Post time 2021-3-20 12:21 AM | Show all posts
I can show you a 17-ranked winstreak solo of mine this day. It's pretty much luck-based but likewise, you'll have to exert extra effort or double effort rather than feeding the egos of your teammates. I don't know how things are going on when players experience these circumstances but I honestly hardly experienced any lately. Hence, my 82% winrate this season.
Post time 2021-3-20 04:25 AM | Show all posts
I had taken a 2 season break and I was back this season. It's been really well for me in terms of AFK, matchmaking has been really good even tho I was playing brawl only for 2 months in Epic.
Post time 2021-3-20 12:18 PM | Show all posts
Matchmaking is trash after mythic II u cant   progress without friends that want to play with you. They intentionaly match 3 mythical glory against 5 mythic II. Its realy sad. Lets go hard new season with teammates. This season was waste for me only mythic I and barely 10 games that i could have called epic by lenght and gameplay.
Post time 2021-3-20 04:57 PM | Show all posts
Wait, didn't it always looks like this? But anyway. Your list is really accurate but..i'd say for the beginning of a new season:)) I never play ranked when a new season begins, because of the list you made which always happens..
Post time 2021-3-21 04:02 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2021-3-20 04:57 PM
Wait, didn't it always looks like this? But anyway. Your list is really accurate but..i'd say for th ...

when is best time to rank up?

just tried 1 ranked game and got team up with 4 trolls.
 Author| Post time 2021-3-21 04:09 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2021-3-20 04:57 PM
Wait, didn't it always looks like this? But anyway. Your list is really accurate but..i'd say for th ...

I must disagree. List of games in the beginning of the season is:
Noob team
Noob team
Noob team
Lucky win
Noob team
Etc...

But there is one bigger unsolvable problem. Since we are losing game after game after game with all these noobs, our WR dropping heavily and we are getting more and more bad players. Sad but true story.

Comments

Fair point :)))  Post time 2021-4-7 02:01 AM
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-24 01:33 AM GMT+8