Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 974|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Voice From Developers 10/03/2021

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-17 06:23 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by StreetGamer at 2021-3-17 06:26 AM

Hi MLBB players. Developers have been paying attention to MLBB's community feedback. Thank you for your feedback. Here are some suggestion of date 10/03/2021. (Suggestion resources from: players from official MLBB Discord groups, players’ proposal to customer service.)

If you want to see the previous feedbacks, you can refer to these links:

[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 03/03/2021

MLBB Player Suggestion #1

Player Nickname: ❤️INUYASHA❤

Why when you use gloo's ultimate and the you recall it is so big

Keyword: #Gloo #recall effect

Developer Reply

Thank you for your feedback. We have solved this problem.

MLBB Player Suggestion #2

Player Nickname: NoobPro!

Moonton, please make us easier to spectating our teammate when we die while waiting for respawn. Like touch the icon on the top of the screen so we can spectate our teammates more easier.

Keyword: #spectate

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. This feature will be online soon.

MLBB Player Suggestion #3

Player Nickname: JEFFERSON ™

[EN Translation] Hi MLBB, I suggest strengthening Argus' basic attack speed. In my opinion he is still weak, he needs basic attack speed during team battles at the end of the match, The opponent that Argus Skill 1 pulls from a distance should be closer to him so he can kill the opponent. Argus's last skill I recommend having a movement speed of 30% so that it catches the opponent easily. Skill 2 Argus, I suggest the poison effect of the sword stab rises by 10%~20%, because there is no damage that hurts on at the end of the match. I hope that my advice be answered.

Keyword: #Argus

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. The revamped Argus will be launched on the original server soon. We will continue to observe his performance, and we will consider whether to adjust it according to the situation.

MLBB Player Suggestion #4

Player Nickname: Avto_0

I am Samsung Galaxy S10+ user, In Battlefield I can't see Top Line on the map because it is hidden with Phone Camera, please do something with this... I know that I can turn mobile but it is very uncomfortable for me.

Keyword: #mini map #adaptation for full-screen

Developer Reply

Thank you for your feedback. We will create a function - custom interface in the future, and you can customize the position of the minimap to solve this problem.

MLBB Player Suggestion #5

Player Nickname: itsAudisntit

With a lot of new, inexperienced, or unaware players in the lower ranks, where I, and many others, find that our random teammates fight more than focusing the objective. This leads to myself wanting to suggest a new quick chat that would state, “Focus Objective” as a call-out to our teammates.

Keyword: #quick chat

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider it.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-16 10:19 AM GMT+8