Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 433|Reply: 20
Collapse the left

[Share] new bane is OP :) soon in ban list

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-16 06:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
so my first game with him im mvp  , full mage 1 oracle for 2000 life recover lol , so huge dmg from 2nd and ulti  low cd  , spam heal from 2nd skill :D ultra op hero lol i suggest to shut down advanced server cus there are only nabs who dont know anything  hero from advanced server coming so op here ... purpose of advanced server useless haha
Post time 2021-3-16 07:04 PM | Show all posts
The new mage Bane is really fun in original server today. I got mvp and yeah he is really good. Not really op just good.
 Author| Post time 2021-3-16 07:48 PM | Show all posts
u are bad....  i get 2k heal from 2nd skill  3sec cd , dmg is 1700 +  , you get spell vamp , skill is AOE  , ulti cd 23 sec  2000 + dmg aoe  you  dont understand the game   Storm
Post time 2021-3-16 07:58 PM | Show all posts
Try new wanwan and tell who is more op wanwan or bane ?
Use critical build for wanwan
Post time 2021-3-16 09:05 PM | Show all posts
pastichka1 replied at 2021-3-16 07:48 PM
u are bad....  i get 2k heal from 2nd skill  3sec cd , dmg is 1700 +  , you get spell vamp , skill i ...

I dont care anything you say bad to me, i dont care your calculation and i dont care you underestimate me, whatever..bane is good not that op....thats my opinion.
Post time 2021-3-17 01:02 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-3-17 01:06 AM

Idk why they think as bane is good. He was better before rework, lul. Now he is really bad. I test a physicle build. Mage build. All is bad.

You max deal like 8000 damage in full build to target without mage resist.(8700 is you collect only wings and crystal). Its not enough to kill any target, even mm. On this minute.

Second skill have a 3 sec cd, right. But you need a cast it to 2 sec. As result its a 5-6 sec cd.(even if you not charge it).

Heal - is not enough. Anything in fight just oneshot you.

And what is worst, you not deal damage exept ultly and second skill. You auto-attack has a bad scale, even with 40% scale item. You passive also not scale. And you deal 2k damage per 5sec(without ulty). Layla deal like 1500 damage per attack. Yep ulty scale well - but not enough. You cant really deal damage. And if you not stay close - opponents just evede you attacks. If you do - they oneshot you. Its really ease to dodge.
When i hear about rework, i thouthg it woud be ulty. And not mage, but mage damage characters is broken, because mage items is OP. But now i really sad about rework. They just kill character and make him unplayble.

Post time 2021-3-17 01:10 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-3-16 07:58 PM
Try new wanwan and tell who is more op wanwan or bane ?
Use critical build for wanwan

I not test wanwan yet, but to be clear - my server start ban it exactly befor rework

And for sure its seems like she is stronger now.

Idk. Maybe really broken now, because she was strong before all of it.
Post time 2021-3-17 09:31 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-3-17 01:10 AM
I not test wanwan yet, but to be clear - my server start ban it exactly befor rework

And f ...

Yes. Wanwan has a ban rate of 45 percentage thanks to the new update

I think immortal heroes like wanwan, argus will become the new meta

Post time 2021-3-18 02:46 AM | Show all posts
The new bane looks indeed very interesting, i may have to try the new bane since he kinda looks OP on the lane and in teamfights as strong
Post time 2021-3-19 09:22 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-3-17 09:31 PM
Yes. Wanwan has a ban rate of 45 percentage thanks to the new update

I think immortal heroes like ...

I dont think so, Argus is still not that good for an Offlaner.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-24 12:19 AM GMT+8