Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 225|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Renew Vale

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-13 05:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by HuKT0 at 2021-3-13 06:03 PM

Hey! I propose to change the damage mechanics of the hero - Vale. Too often, mages take on the role of assassins, hiding in the woods. As soon as the battle begins, these heroes jump out and kill the entire crowd of players ... Even without good forest game skills, I do a lot of harm. High damage is not terrible! But when combined with Vale's control, this is very difficult to avoid... I propose the following damage mechanic: damage to one player is inflicted in full ... You can even increase it. But his damage should be distributed according to the number of players affected by him ... For example, if 110-100% of maximum damage is dealt to one player, then two players will receive deals 90-80% of maximum damage, and three players will already have 80-70% of maximum damage ... And so on up to 60-50%.
Post time 2021-3-18 04:26 AM | Show all posts
They won't nerf him because of his new skin. He got overbuffed. 1st skill high damage no cooldown, 2nd 3rd skill cc. Passive increases movement speed. Plus mages uses flameshot or flicker you can't really get near him. That mage a bully
Post time 2021-3-14 07:21 PM | Show all posts
Moonton should pick one privilege on Vale's upgraded skill.
They should nerf the damage of every skill.
And the upgrades is just Doubled Damage or Crowd Control. It's so unfair that his damage is still high together with crowd control plus he can easily escape with high movement speed. It's too much to be honest.
Post time 2021-3-13 07:07 PM | Show all posts
@HuKT0

I personally feel that the current Vale is alright now as compared to his older versions. He was really weak and irrelevant previously and Moonton fixed him up.

Maybe a slight, small tweak to reduce his damage just by a little bit will make him more balance
Post time 2021-3-13 07:27 PM | Show all posts
So the gist of this suggestion is to decrease his damage output depending on how many heroes are inside his ultimate? I don't think this would be agreed by many because of how easily his ultimate can be dodged. His only edge is his ability to crowd control right before the ultimate explodes.
 Author| Post time 2021-3-14 12:21 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-3-13 07:27 PM
So the gist of this suggestion is to decrease his damage output depending on how many heroes are ins ...

Otherwise the players would not get the maniac and the savage. My suggestion is to reduce the damage and keep control permanently. So that he could not choose from the level .
Post time 2021-3-15 08:16 PM | Show all posts
I definitely think he is annoying as hell. But you could deal with him by using purifying.
Post time 2021-3-17 02:48 PM | Show all posts
i think he is balanced right now, before he was too weak.
And his ultimate is easy to avoid with flicker, purify or any dash skill, so no problem for me.
 Author| Post time 2021-3-18 02:48 AM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-3-17 02:48 PM
i think he is balanced right now, before he was too weak.
And his ultimate is easy to avoid with fl ...

He annoyed me before ... And now it is very annoying. I don’t know why it was improved.
Post time 2021-3-19 04:12 PM | Show all posts
Hi @HuKT0

in the current patch, the developer has made some adjustments for vale which are expected to provide a better game experience when players using him.
anyways, thanks for the suggestion.  hopefully it can be used as a reference for future adjustments for him.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-24 01:38 AM GMT+8