Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 199|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Ranked Match Tips] HOW TO ROTATE AND FARM USING CHOU - OFFLANER FIGHTER ROTATION

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-9 07:59 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Hope you enjoy this full gameplay of how to rotate and farm using Chou and the rotation are for most of the offlaner fighters :)

Thank you and do help me like and subscribe!

Post time 2021-3-13 04:12 PM | Show all posts
Nice video and well played. Gg skin too. Keep up the gud work, I'm using offlane chou these days , one of the best fighter.
Post time 2021-3-10 11:59 AM | Show all posts
im interested in learning chou... i tried him a couple of times but i failed, cant get used to his combo and ultimate. I ve been doing well with jawhead but who knows, i might give chou a third chance if i like this video.
 Author| Post time 2021-3-12 02:22 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-3-10 11:59 AM
im interested in learning chou... i tried him a couple of times but i failed, cant get used to his c ...

Chou is not so hard to play but to master his combo need time and practise, but i would say his one of the best and fun fighter to play with! If you want to learn more you can watch some of these Chou video as well :) https://youtube.com/playlist?lis ... afpMHomZOJs9DTad9pl
Post time 2021-3-13 10:39 PM | Show all posts
Chou for me is just one of the hardest heroes to play at high elo games. Its more brain than speed for me as many times I struggle to pull off the simplest of moves...
I loved watching your gameplay and hope to see more
 Author| Post time 2021-3-25 03:25 PM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2021-3-13 10:39 PM
Chou for me is just one of the hardest heroes to play at high elo games. Its more brain than speed f ...

you are right sometimes is not just about the speed, his more of right positioning. Thank you and i appreciate your support!
Post time 2021-3-27 10:53 PM | Show all posts
Zeroonegaming replied at 2021-3-25 07:25 AM
you are right sometimes is not just about the speed, his more of right positioning. Thank you and  ...

The hardest for me is just to target someone when they are all together.. Just cannot go it cause ill probably be dead in an instant. Do you have any advice for me on this
 Author| Post time 2021-3-29 02:00 PM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2021-3-27 10:53 PM
The hardest for me is just to target someone when they are all together.. Just cannot go it cause  ...

You should always try to go backline and play like an assassin to lock opponent's mm or mage. But you have to make sure when team are clashing and frontline are distracted so you can take out their damage dealer. Key is to be patience and wait for right opportunity.
Post time 2021-3-30 09:48 PM | Show all posts
Its all about timing I guess. I got like 500 games but I still cant really play good vs good players just because of this. Teamfight's are the most hard for me as I'm unable to go on a team of 4 cause of CC. I guess I really need to be more aware about the surroundings get in the right time. Thanks for the advice
 Author| Post time 2021-4-6 03:08 PM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2021-3-30 09:48 PM
Its all about timing I guess. I got like 500 games but I still cant really play good vs good players ...

yes especially after nerfing Chou's ULT, it's abit hard to kick anyone when 3-4 CC hero stick tgt, so best is to wait for team clash and find the right time in the middle of clash. You are most welcome!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-24 02:03 AM GMT+8