Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 164|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[New Update Content] [New Skin Trailer] Roger "Cyborg WereWolf"

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-3 08:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by imAldric at 2021-3-3 01:01 PM

Roger's new skin "Cyborg Werewolf" is coming soon
A mecha-style werewold with full firepower is shutting among cyber cities
 Author| Post time 2021-3-4 09:54 PM | Show all posts
yumeru1999 replied at 2021-3-4 09:41 AM
Can I post same thing since I've post about asking them giving her an epic skin...but this time wi ...

Defiitely! Feel free to post another suggestion for Lolita. Images are always an added extra as we also submit it with your suggestion. We also recommend to post it directly to customer service.
Hope to see it soon
 Author| Post time 2021-3-4 05:12 AM | Show all posts
yumeru1999 replied at 2021-3-3 07:38 PM
I wish if they make Lolita new skin just like this themes that'll be awesome...and I would name it a ...

You should definitely post a suggestion for a new Lolita Mecha skin with some reference images if you find. It will definitely be submitted so there's always a chance.
I believe this skin will cost 899 Diamonds however I am not sure if its going to be available only for a limited time. Im sure we'll know in a few days
Post time 2021-3-4 03:38 AM | Show all posts
I wish if they make Lolita new skin just like this themes that'll be awesome...and I would name it as "Cyberdived-Warhammer" if I was a designer...(at the same time I'm really want Lolita have her own epic skin)
Nah I'm just wishing...and Roger new skin looks great even mostly epic skins having purple effects...
But sir I've a question...is this will be Time-Limited skin? Thanks for answering
Post time 2021-3-4 05:41 PM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2021-3-4 05:12 AM
You should definitely post a suggestion for a new Lolita Mecha skin with some reference images if  ...

Can I post same thing since I've post about asking them giving her an epic skin...but this time with example reference etc..??
If this doesn't cost a matter I would buy some time to find reference and examples...or I sketch and post it...just need to buying some time
And thanks sir for responding about Roger skins cost etc...and I heard that skin will be time limited...
Thanks sir for responding
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-23 06:46 AM GMT+8