Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

 Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 193|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Hero Concept: Slash The Butcher

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-3 02:44 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Kratos007 at 2021-4-7 03:41 AM

-     He is Tank/ Fighter Hero

-     He is using different types of knives according to the situation.


-     Passive Skill (Sharpening my Kit):
·     After each successful killing a Monster (No creep) and/or Enemy Hero, he will sharpen his knives, and increase his next basic attack by 20% and Skill attack by 10%. For every 5 kills total of both Monsters and Creeps, he will gain 30% Experience boost for 2 secs.


-     1st Skill (Main Menu):

*     He can choose between different types of Knives that will give him special buffs accordingly.
·       Gyutu Knife: it will have the fastest attacking speed of them all. It deals very fast hits, yet lower damage to the enemies. Every hit with this knife cause bleeding marker on the enemy. When it accumulates to 25 marks on a single enemy, he will receive an instant medium damage.
·       Deba Knife: it will have medium attacking speed and medium damage dealt to the enemies. The more missing health the enemy has, the lower damage it will apply.
·       Petty Knife: it will have a longest reach of them all, but lower damage dealt. The more missing health the enemy has, the higher damage it will apply.
·       Cleaver: it will have the slowest attacking speed of them all. It deals very slow, yet massive damage to enemies. When it accumulates to 10 marks on a single enemy, he will receive an instant medium damage.


-     2nd Skill (Catch the Hog!):

·     a fleeing hog tries to escape him. It will run randomly in circle and will acting as alternate target to shoot by enemy heroes instead of Slash and all his teammates for 2 secs, but still receiving damage normally from other means.


-     3rd Skill (Its Dinner Time!):

·    He will summon large table filled with all types of meats in front of him for 5 secs. It will create a medium size area circle around it. Any ally hero within that circle, he will receive 2% healing based on his max health for every 1 sec he spent inside that circle. The longer ally hero spent inside that circle, the slower movement speed he will gain accordingly, as he got stuffed very much from that food!


-     Ultimate (House Special):

·     it will last maybe 5 secs. He will summon a large soup pot on open fire in front of him, filled with hot chili and spices, that will irritate all enemies nearby and make them fleeing back, away from that pot. For Ally heroes part is different. It will give 2% mana regeneration for every 1 sec as a result of eating that spicy soup.



another.jpg
Butcher.jpg
Post time 2021-3-4 11:58 AM | Show all posts
the concept is quite unique, and I interested with the ultimate one, it looks like really want to see a large soup pot in the land of dawn and it would probably become more useful skill if he and allies could eat that soup "delicious soup" and gaining some buffs or something like that, i think?
 Author| Post time 2021-3-4 12:33 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2021-3-4 11:58 AM
the concept is quite unique, and I interested with the ultimate one, it looks like really want to se ...

I think by giving mana regeneration for Ally heroes will be logical for eating that spicy soup :)
Post time 2021-3-8 05:09 PM | Show all posts
Slash the guitarist Xd
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-23 06:35 AM GMT+8

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list