Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 392|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Shop] MLBB...Moonton...please give Lolita an epic skin is enough for us please

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-2 06:39 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I wish if Lolita will have a collector or even simple epic skin with mythological themes...or simple cyber/mecha themes that'll be great
Please moonton...mlbb...one of my fav games for this season...
Give Lolita a collector skin or even simple epic skin with any mythology themes or just simple mecha themes...any themes that can fits her well...
Please mlbb...I've playing Lolita for almost 2 years and still doesn't have high tier skin for her...and she's 4 years with us...
Please moonton...mlbb...give her a good.. high tier skin just like others do...even you make it time limited I will buy it no matter the cost
If u can (Mr/Miss/admin) please ask them... please...I begging it...give Lolita a collector or even Simple epic skin that'll be great for me...
Hoping (Mr/Miss/admin) will send this message to them...tell them...all users were begging for her getting nice... good looking skin for our 20th hero...please mlbb

*P.s: anyone who can send this message to their developers please forward it...send this message to them...even I send this in costumer services still doesn't get any replies and only their bot is answering the same thing and also this is my 1st time I've send this in this forum...any mistakes please forgive me...I would appreciate your help if you can forward this to them...tell them we are all begging for Lolita having her own high tier skin just like others do ..
Post time 2021-3-5 06:28 PM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2021-3-5 09:06 AM
i think you're wrong , mlbb release hero wayy far faster than releasing epic skin , at current pac ...

Yes, but developers will keep releasing new skins later on which eventually will lead to it, some heroes do get skins faster than others. There is definitley no doubt about that and i agree with you on that part. but when it comes to collector skins every hero will just get 1
 Author| Post time 2021-3-4 03:43 AM | Show all posts
Edited by yumeru1999 at 2021-3-4 03:50 AM
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2021-3-3 05:44 AM
Hi.. @yumeru1999

Basically every suggestion from players in this forum will definitely submitted to ...

Hi sir...
And...I'm really want (and other users too)..so hard...giving Lolita an epic skin neither mythological or simple cyber-mecha themes like Roger upcoming skin that'll would appreciate for me...even meta nowadays Lolita now really hard to use and totally weak...but I'm really want to having that 20th hero get her own epic skin even once...
And hoping they'll make as soon as possible... I'll pray hard for our 20th...old hero getting her own high tier skin..
Thank you for your responding sir
Post time 2021-3-5 09:06 AM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2021-3-4 07:22 PM
every hero will eventually get one, its just a matter of patience at this point

i think you're wrong , mlbb release hero wayy far faster than releasing epic skin , at current pace there is no guarantee all hero will have epic skin .
Take a look at faramis , he is old hero but only have 1 skin and only 1 upcoming skin with no release date,  and look at wanwan , release date is close to faramis but unlike faramis , wanwan already have many skin.

Post time 2021-3-4 06:27 AM | Show all posts
Pressed the support button

I hope you get what you want
Post time 2021-3-3 09:19 AM | Show all posts
I highly doubt it given the fact that almost no one plays lolita in comparison to other heroes. She is more of a counter pick, although I do want a skin for her.
Post time 2021-3-3 05:44 AM | Show all posts
Hi.. @yumeru1999

Basically every suggestion from players in this forum will definitely submitted to the developer, so hopefully your wishes can be thinked by them
the first thing is to wait for lolita's new skin survey at least

cheers!
Post time 2021-3-4 07:22 PM | Show all posts
every hero will eventually get one, its just a matter of patience at this point
Post time 2021-3-10 05:20 AM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2021-3-5 06:28 PM
Yes, but developers will keep releasing new skins later on which eventually will lead to it, some  ...

is there any way to check which heroes will get a new skin before the update in original server ?
Post time 2021-3-10 07:22 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-3-10 05:20 AM
is there any way to check which heroes will get a new skin before the update in original server ?

The only way is to either check advanced server or look at Mobile Legend Leaks.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-8 08:32 PM GMT+8