Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: lightyear
Collapse the left

[Complaint] moonton not even fix the match making

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-3 05:42 PM | Show all posts
Yesterday i tried solo rank and got paired with 4 trollers which picked 4 tanks. I played Pharsa and i should roam to all maps since my team walked together in the same lane for whole minutes like a pack of idiots. I got lose and i got bronze and i reported them as trolling and negativity....but in the end my credit score deducted becose they 4 reported me. However there were no reply from the system that my report to those 4 trollers fulfilled. I think moonton has mercy to forgive those trollers. How kind moonton is.
Post time 2021-3-4 07:24 PM | Show all posts
i am 1.1k points rn and i can confirm...sometimes being matched vs mythic V's is pretty much easy win...not only is it unfair for them but also its only +5 points for me
Post time 2021-3-5 09:23 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2021-3-5 09:25 AM

Funny how you blame the player's fault to the devs. The algorithm indeed has flaws especially that it is designed to find matches as fast as possible. The lack of players in your area, the ranks, and time are also factors that affects who you get teamed with. However, you might also want to recheck your personalities bois. Your actions towards your teammates can also provoke them towards becoming a cancer or e.g., you're forcing your hero picks and such.

Do not blame the devs because they have been doing their best to reduce toxicity in the game which is pretty much common in every game you will play. No matter how good matchmaking system is, toxicity will always prevail because the problem is in the players not in the developers. Also, there's lots of reasons behind AFK players, cancer players, etc.
Next time you tell me that you're doing your best, please provide me those videos. Me myself, I'm a solo player but I pretty much don't have any issues reaching Mythical Glory, and I'm still near my 80% overall winrate without no worries. Because, I myself is confident that I'm a good player. I'm a positive player too which makes my team have a positive environment. Whenever someone is toxic or cancer, I try to at least exert double effort and not feed their toxic attitude but rather ignore them.
 Author| Post time 2021-3-5 09:50 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-3-5 09:23 AM
Funny how you blame the player's fault to the devs. The algorithm indeed has flaws especially that i ...

ya u just talking. tons of video i can provide to u no worries. i just need to know what these yellow moontod can do if i provide this? or they just see and do nothing? yeah u right alot toxiccity all moba but u need to remember this. in L.O.L they dont have this kind of enviroment. they control the environment very well. its like 10 games only 1 have the toxic and i dont mind that and i really enjoying this. learn from the best dont offer player a 1 diamond skins just to make player stick to the game in the end no one gonna enjoy this.
Post time 2021-3-6 09:59 PM | Show all posts
This has been going on for too long..i get the same situation in my ranked matches, it is annoying yeah..But i guess worst problem right now is trolls..sometimes afk. You have no idea how many Layla first picks wonderful players i have encountered in all my past matches...like it's unreal...and yes they were all trolling. like i said, unreal........ but so hard to get punished since they weren't afk..they were playing, true..but by themselves somewhere on the map :))
Post time 2021-3-7 07:36 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-3-5 09:23 AM
Funny how you blame the player's fault to the devs. The algorithm indeed has flaws especially that i ...

can share which heroes are good for solo to mythic and mythical glory?

I am still stuck in legend.
Post time 2021-3-7 07:22 PM | Show all posts
I'm probably a little late here but can I ask where the matchmaking is based? Like is it based on your score in previous match or based in your overall stats?
Post time 2021-3-8 09:08 AM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2021-3-6 09:59 PM
This has been going on for too long..i get the same situation in my ranked matches, it is annoying y ...

trolls will always be trolls. I get trolls in ranked matches who play hayabusa but building mage items like mana boots, holy crystal etc and gusion but building items like rose gold, haas claws, windtalker etc. best part is no punishment for them since they know how to troll in a pro manner.
Post time 2021-3-10 05:19 PM | Show all posts
Exactly lol. They're a high level troll :))) They know how to troll while tricking the system...This way they won't get punished. I had a Layla in a match she was literally playing in a different location then the teammates were. Farming, buying items..but always alone somewhere. How to punish this? :)) Unless you record it and report it i guess..For me this is worst than Afk
Post time 2021-3-12 05:23 PM | Show all posts
If only we had a filter in the game... if only... but NO.
Filtering certain countries which we don't want to team up with, would be way better, to exclude most of the trolls.
Yeah, matching would take more time, but I personally prefer longer time, over insta trolling.
Optional - You decide to switch the filter ON or OFF.
But no... mooneytoon will give a 1 day trial crap of whatever instead.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-11 06:24 AM GMT+8