Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 693|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Complaint] moonton not even fix the match making

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-2 12:47 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Charles at 2021-3-3 07:48 AM

im solo player from legend to glory. all my match are gap far below tier ending being troll by these toxic player.
why this company not fix these?

why dont they fix matchmaking with your level? example

solo play

legend 1 = 4 legend 1
mytic 3 = 4 mytic 3

mytic 1 = 4 mytic 1
glory = full glory and so on

and stop give those low tier easy star rised  give less protection for them below mytic v.they are mess around troll/toxic in mytic v coz of easy star rising and i always get this type of player..... they are totally crap intentional to troll .and they dont deserve to get carry at all. let all noob die in low tier

Post time 2021-3-5 09:23 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2021-3-5 09:25 AM

Funny how you blame the player's fault to the devs. The algorithm indeed has flaws especially that it is designed to find matches as fast as possible. The lack of players in your area, the ranks, and time are also factors that affects who you get teamed with. However, you might also want to recheck your personalities bois. Your actions towards your teammates can also provoke them towards becoming a cancer or e.g., you're forcing your hero picks and such.

Do not blame the devs because they have been doing their best to reduce toxicity in the game which is pretty much common in every game you will play. No matter how good matchmaking system is, toxicity will always prevail because the problem is in the players not in the developers. Also, there's lots of reasons behind AFK players, cancer players, etc.
Next time you tell me that you're doing your best, please provide me those videos. Me myself, I'm a solo player but I pretty much don't have any issues reaching Mythical Glory, and I'm still near my 80% overall winrate without no worries. Because, I myself is confident that I'm a good player. I'm a positive player too which makes my team have a positive environment. Whenever someone is toxic or cancer, I try to at least exert double effort and not feed their toxic attitude but rather ignore them.
Post time 2021-3-3 07:54 AM | Show all posts
Imo, overall the matchmaking system did improve by a bit but indeed it's still have it flaws. Same with the report system and punishment system. However, have you ever tried checking if both teams share the same similar or the ranks are equally distributed in both teams?

Additionally, ranks aren't just the basis of what you should consider. Some probably reached a higher rank and just in a lower rank because they only just started right now. Furthermore, did you check if they're actual toxics or you probably forced your way into choosing the hero you wanted. Negativity towards your teammate might just boost their ability to troll. Vice-versa, you might be reciprocating their negativity which makes it more worst.
Post time 2021-3-12 05:23 PM | Show all posts
If only we had a filter in the game... if only... but NO.
Filtering certain countries which we don't want to team up with, would be way better, to exclude most of the trolls.
Yeah, matching would take more time, but I personally prefer longer time, over insta trolling.
Optional - You decide to switch the filter ON or OFF.
But no... mooneytoon will give a 1 day trial crap of whatever instead.
Post time 2021-3-8 09:08 AM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2021-3-6 09:59 PM
This has been going on for too long..i get the same situation in my ranked matches, it is annoying y ...

trolls will always be trolls. I get trolls in ranked matches who play hayabusa but building mage items like mana boots, holy crystal etc and gusion but building items like rose gold, haas claws, windtalker etc. best part is no punishment for them since they know how to troll in a pro manner.
Post time 2021-3-2 06:51 PM | Show all posts
I like the idea and support this

But practically it is not possible. The chance of mythical glory players around you is very low. Also the number of mythical glory players who will play when you are in lobby is also low

So it will take very long time for matchmaking.

Even if it matches you with players from another server, there will be severe lagging issues

Only alternate is remove the troll players from the game.

If punishment system is strict, then these players will stop trolling and the game will be fun
Post time 2021-3-2 08:58 PM | Show all posts
I am agree. Pucihment system is bad. But you cant change it. Like one forum member told - you need a human presence for its work. Other ways they still find the way. Like ban you mains, steal you buff, just pick a 10 game hero(9 games of them like 3 years ago), e.t.c.

But it not only it. Troll will find the way. But, some honest player will be punishment. Situations can be different. Like you play masha and focus by lord and towers. But other players on you team enrage 4 v 5 and die, than 5 opponents just go hunt you down. As result you have really bad stats in end, when you try carry you team.
Post time 2021-3-3 08:09 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-3-2 08:58 PM
I am agree. Pucihment system is bad. But you cant change it. Like one forum member told - you need a ...

you play masha and focus on lord and towers, the report system will find you as negative player if never join team fights and deduct credit scores if your teammates report you. this is the bad part about the report system.
Post time 2021-3-3 08:49 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2021-3-5 09:18 AM

Devs cancers when u play solo on check points they give u grading mythics or mythics with 20 points. Devs if u ever read this u deserve severe punishment for algoritham u created. devs I failed 30 times to reach myth 2 from myth 386 points. devs cuz I am solo they gave me cancer team. U want to force me to play premade well I will keep going and u cancers devs watch how I hate your system.
 Author| Post time 2021-3-3 09:57 AM | Show all posts
Edited by lightyear at 2021-3-3 10:02 AM
Charles replied at 2021-3-3 07:54 AM
Imo, overall the matchmaking system did improve by a bit but indeed it's still have it flaws. Same w ...

lol u name it improved by a bit? name it what improvement that the china moonton yellow country implement?  

did moontod bribe u to be senior moderator and say like this?

i got fake report by team troll that i try to cover or carry out
the useless mute 2 hour just to deduct 2 point <------- this u call improvement?

every time i lose or win i will check all player what a shock.just like i said the GAPPPPPPPPPPP are FARRRRRRRR away this is what u call improvement ?

anyway im all role play

i swear to god if i got a chance to meet the producer or presiden ceo moontod i will beat this fella big time
 Author| Post time 2021-3-3 09:59 AM | Show all posts
Edited by lightyear at 2021-3-3 10:12 AM
Anand replied at 2021-3-2 06:51 PM
I like the idea and support this

But practically it is not possible. The chance of mythical glory p ...

they cant removed the troll toxic player coz. moontod already a toxic. they keep the crap coz they feeding moontod with money thats why moontod dont give a shit as long they get the money.
plus they should change the title to mobile legend fashion show
 Author| Post time 2021-3-3 12:54 PM | Show all posts
MightAlly replied at 2021-3-3 08:49 AM
Devs cancers when u play solo on check points they give u grading mythics or mythics with 20 points. ...

thats why im not spend any penny on this moneytooooon
 Author| Post time 2021-3-3 01:00 PM | Show all posts
to be honest its like 10% chance u get same level with skills team mates to play along.thats mean in entirely season its just 10%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is moontod or moneytooooon
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-11 06:47 AM GMT+8