Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 578|Reply: 26
Collapse the left

[Request] No punishment at all for feeding

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-1 09:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Another thread about feeders not getting punished
Today I played Layla in Solo rank as usual and found troll teammates (probably the worst in my recent games).

These kind of trolls are always in my way to become top Indian Layla. Please punish them

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-01 at 7.11.27 PM.jpeg

These guys picked troll heroes intentionally and spoiled the game.

I reported them but none of them received any punishment

Even a player with 0-6-0 was not punished

What kind of punishment system is implemented here ?

How is that not intentional feeding ?

I recommend punishment for misusing the surrender option. Those who initiated surrender should lose 5 credit score and ban for 30 minutes in rank. Typing surrender in chat should also bring them same punishment

Initiating surrender when there is an AFK is ok. But misusing the surrender option is unacceptable

Why are they playing rank to surrender ? They should be playing classic or brawl if they are not interested in winning the game. These trolls are spoiling the game and wasting our time

Mods please pass this request to the developers. This will prevent trolls from misusing the surrender option
Post time 2021-3-18 09:29 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-3-17 06:21 PM
Yes, they introduced hard punishments few months ago but removed it very soon and now the report s ...

They never will because this will scare away fairweather players of the game and lose Moonton money. Moonton is trying to milk this game for all it's worth. It isn't until ML dies a bit will changes come.
Post time 2021-3-2 01:43 AM | Show all posts
I don't have to explain a lot about this situation... do I?

I immediately had noticed Johnson and Odette and found out that was why you guys had lost. You guys got way behind in gold because of Johnson's uber hitting your teammates, it's not their fault that Johnson used uber and they're trying to farm and get ganked by Johnson's uber.

I also noticed that your team did not have a mage. I would have used Pharsa or Chang'e or take Odette. Everyone knows Johnson and Odette is a deadly duo in these games. I also see that your teammate used Grock to try to counter Johnson, but Silvanna countered Grock.

But your thought of intentional feeding is not "intentional feeding". Intentional feeding is when players intentionally feed enemy and go under their turrets and stand still for others to kill them, that's intentional feeding. It's not intentional feeding if they were just doing their jobs trying to clear lanes and protect their lanes and got ganked several times or couldn't fight back to other enemy because they were countered or under a disadvantage.

In under that circumstances, I would have also clicked surrender because you can't deny the fact that your team was way behind in gold and constantly getting killed because of Johnson and Odette, deadly duo.

There was also not enough CC from your team to counter Johnson and Odette.

I am pretty sure that your teammates must have envisioned that they couldn't have win the game because they have enough deterrence to push your teammates back and can't defend your base and once if they got lord, your team would have lost immediately then.

That's why the ban rate for Johnson is 30%, pretty high, and very popular in the game.
 Author| Post time 2021-3-2 02:16 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-3-2 08:37 AM
Kathey replied at 2021-3-2 01:43 AM

I immediately had noticed Johnson and  ...

Why are you supporting trolls and feeders ? Are you a troll yourself ?

I was first pick in my team.

Asked my team to pick Tigreal. Asked them to pick a mage. But no one listened.

Two players picked non-expert heroes. They are trolls

Johnson is not a threat at all. He never hit me once

Odette is also not an expert

You are right our team had no CC. Two troll players asking others to surrender

Our team was a total mess. That's why we lost.

If my teammates hold out for another 5 minutes, I would have carried them

Instead they went near enemy and fought and died and increased the enemy gold and exp. This is called feeding

Our Gusion and tank, asked other players to surrender. They have no intention of winning the game

Comments

Lol getting MVP doesn't mean you mastered that hero. Maybe you are lucky to get MVP. Playing non-expert also means they are not playing with their best hero  Post time 2021-3-3 01:46 AM
I don't pick my expert heroes and I can still manage to win and get MVP and ranked game because I did. Playing a non-expert hero, doesn't exactly mean someone is trolling.  Post time 2021-3-3 12:25 AM
Post time 2021-3-2 08:01 AM | Show all posts
Lets take a deep breath and realize that trolling is something unexpected in solo rank. It happens and will always happen. Our complain about this is very unnecessary since the devs wont care about it.
 Author| Post time 2021-3-2 08:36 AM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2021-3-2 08:01 AM
Lets take a deep breath and realize that trolling is something unexpected in solo rank. It happens a ...

This is probably 100th thread about punishment system

But still I feel that we should report here so developers will have a chance to understand the problem in punishment system.

There is a chance for the game to improve though it is unlikely to happen
Post time 2021-3-2 10:33 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-3-2 02:16 AM
Why are you supporting trolls and feeders ? Are you a troll yourself ?

I was first pick in my team ...

JS IS NOT A THREAT? U MUST BE DUMB.NEW REVAMP JS MAKES THE GAME UNBALANCE
Post time 2021-3-2 10:34 AM | Show all posts
Edited by NOOB__ at 2021-3-2 10:37 AM

VALE (pic 1), wanwan (pic 3)

no one get punished

just stupid MOONTOD
3.jpeg
2.jpeg
1.jpeg
Post time 2021-3-2 10:56 AM | Show all posts
-I would say that layla first pick is more of a troll pick than the others.
-I never pick mm first unless i have friends with me, otherwise you need to expect someone to support you. Maybe they are duo, so no one will help the layla. I would support any other mm, even Miya, but Layla has no dash and relys on her basic attack, which means she needs at least three items to start doing something. Other mm with skills, like granger or claude, are way better.
-I see no troll picks, except for argus (but i love argus and im a good argus, so not even there). Chou is always good, Grock picked a tank (probably not a tank user), Gusion was the mage plus damage...
-First pick is really important, it decides the rhythm of the game, the counter picks... If you pick Layla first lets suppose the grock is main mm, or the chou; you give them no option but to adapt, which brings the next point, can you adapt? are you main and only mm?
-I always show my main, tank, but if i see people who are only tank i let them choose, i show my zhask, uranus or xborg.
-Yes it was a bad game, BUT NO TROLL PICKS. you wanted a tigreal instead of grock, what if he doesnt even have that tank, or he has it but doesnt play him? Same with argus, what if he is main mm or main tank? He didnt have much options but to pick a fast tower destroyer?
-You didnt die, good, BUT YOU DIDNT KILLED ANYONE EITHER. It would be nice to see the other stat, how much damage and towers you did...
-Jhonson odete combo is easy to counter: SPLIT PUSH (which is argus job, and he can also survive the crash and even kill both of them).
-It was a damage team vs a cc team. CC won. Only chou had the cc, the rest went for damage, ALL. Pretty sure your team didnt get purify or arrival, all retribution or flicker.
-Layla is my mm, but i only pick her when i am last pick and we dont have enough damage. No surprise nobody helps me, but i play safe, get most towers and most damage or second damage at the end. I usually win. If I just picked layla first, EVEN IF MY STATS WERE GOOD, my team needs to adapt, which sometimes luckily they can and want, but most times they wont.
-punishments? just forget about it. I have lots of pictures of people feeding on purpose IN THEIR LAST 10 GAMES, but credit score higher than 100. I guess the system can only accept 20% of reports, otherwise everybody gets reported a lot and their sales would decrease.
 Author| Post time 2021-3-2 03:48 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-3-3 12:18 AM
HoaHoa replied at 2021-3-2 10:56 AM
-I would say that layla first pick is more of a troll pick than the others.
-I never pick mm first u ...

I asked them to show but no one showed their hero. That's why I picked Layla first. Otherwise I would pick Layla at last

All they had to do is defend and play safe. They reached mythic and still feeding the enemy.

I know from hero selection that they are trolls. Because they didn't pick proper tank and mage. That tank guy is a troll too. He doesn't know how to play Grock and picked him.

NOOB__ replied at 2021-3-2 10:34 AM
VALE (pic 1), wanwan (pic 3)

no one get punished

Lets hope the developers see this and improve the punishment system

lightyear replied at 2021-3-2 10:33 AM
JS IS NOT A THREAT? U MUST BE DUMB.NEW REVAMP JS MAKES THE GAME UNBALANCE

Lol. You must be afraid of Johnson. If you know how to counter him, he is not a threat at all

Kathey replied at 2021-3-2 01:43 AM

I immediately had noticed Johnson and  ...

I played against Johnson today and won the game very easily.

They had good advantage in early game but things changed in late game

If you wanna see it, I can upload the video and share it here

I am saying it again, Johnson is not a threat at all
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-12 10:15 AM GMT+8