Register now.
Author: Anand
Collapse the left

[Request] No punishment at all for feeding

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2021-3-3 01:43 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-3-4 07:44 AM
Kathey replied at 2021-3-3 01:18 AM
That doesn't explain why he is very popular now and ban-rate is up 30%.

You perhaps just don't un ...

I know the reason why you ban Johnson.

It is because you are afraid of him

Your post explains how many bad experience you have with Johnson

To overcome your fear, I recommend you to play Johnson in classic mode. Once you start playing Johnson, you will understand the weakness of Johnson

Try my suggestion and it will definitely pay off
Post time 2021-3-3 08:13 AM | Show all posts
for me it is better to ban johnson because most randoms I am matchmake with do not know how to dodge or counter johnson. they always get hit by johnson and died.

Comments

Yeah. Many players do not have map awareness  Post time 2021-3-3 06:51 PM
Post time 2021-3-3 09:25 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-3-4 09:27 AM
Anand replied at 2021-3-2 02:16 AM
Why are you supporting trolls and feeders ? Are you a troll yourself ?

I was first pick in my team ...

I will say this. Feeding because you have a bad score is just terrible logic. Everyone has fed someone once in their life. Now, if you open with the statement that they were turret diving a full hp and not auto-attacking the heroes. Well, I have nothing to say. I will say this it is hard to say if they are intentional feeding based on your picture you have shown us, it would be better if you have shown us a video but if what you say about intentional feeding in rank is real then well that person should be banned from classic or rank for a few days.

lightyear replied at 2021-3-2 10:33 AM
JS IS NOT A THREAT? U MUST BE DUMB.NEW REVAMP JS MAKES THE GAME UNBALANCE

Johnson is not as op as he once was. He is decent because of his dmg other than that, he is pretty useless tank in generally. Two, you could get purify to deal with johnson.
Post time 2021-3-3 12:49 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2021-3-3 09:27 AM
Johnson is not as op as he once was. He is decent because of his dmg other than that, he is pretty ...

easy to type in here. in battle you still got wack
 Author| Post time 2021-3-3 06:45 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-3-4 09:25 AM

Let's not make it another thread about Johnson

The point is increased punishment for trolls who are asking team to surrender

lightyear replied at 2021-3-3 12:49 PM

I played two games against Johnson yesterday and won both of them

aznager replied at 2021-3-3 09:25 AM
I will say this. Feeding because you have a bad score is just terrible logic. Everyone has fed som ...

Anyone asking team to surrender is a troll right ?

They pick troll heroes and die easily. They get angry and ask other teammates to surrender.

This is feeding and trolling, right?
Post time 2021-3-4 11:28 AM | Show all posts
Anyone asking team to surrender is a troll right ?

They pick troll heroes and die easily. They get angry and ask other teammates to surrender.

This is feeding and trolling, right?

better surrender than troll for useless 15 minutes. wasted time only play with idiot till the end
Post time 2021-3-4 03:10 PM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2021-3-3 12:49 PM

my friend, back then he could bring 4 people. Now, you could bring 1 person. I almost never ban johnson because he is just cheese. If you mentally prepare yourself for johnson u win. He has no teamfight and honestly every tank does a better job than him.
 Author| Post time 2021-3-4 09:17 PM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2021-3-4 11:28 AM
better surrender than troll for useless 15 minutes. wasted time only play with idiot till the end ...

Well I don't give up like you

I will play my best till the end

BTW, this thread is about increasing punishment to the trolls who are asking everyone to surrender
Post time 2021-3-17 09:17 AM | Show all posts
The report system is pretty pathetic in Mobile Legends. It only detects AFK (if they are gone long enough) and toxic chat behavior. Other major issues: hacking, feeding, and low skill (in Ranked) never gets detected. This is no accident. Moonton doesn't want to be too harsh and thus lose money. They're greedy af. We already know that. This is why less popular mobas, like Game A, have superb report systems. Their player bases are much smaller but more dedicated.
 Author| Post time 2021-3-17 06:21 PM | Show all posts
EG2666 replied at 2021-3-17 09:17 AM
The report system is pretty pathetic in Mobile Legends. It only detects AFK (if they are gone long e ...

Yes, they introduced hard punishments few months ago but removed it very soon and now the report system exists for namesake.

Punishing AFK alone is not good. Negative players should also be punished.

For example, the one initiating surrender vote is a negative player, playing with non-expert heroes is also a negative player, etc

They should make the right decision and punish these trashes hard.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-11 05:52 PM GMT+8