Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 243|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Trash customer service

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-1 08:25 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by MightAlly at 2021-3-1 09:13 AM

Give me premade duo in team more when I have win streak. How to carry troll duo? After 10 games in a row wining with randoms solo players program matched me with cancer duo(lost 5 games in a row;1 of them  two duos and me solo 2-2-1)
Customer service robot after 3 years nothing have changed. Give me option to wait for 10 minutes until u match me up with solo team. Dont give me cancer premade duo teams please! I will delete game now(long break last time i decided this i havent played for half a year).
And if I could I would slap the face of the guys that are working on this improvement for years without results. If you retards dont know to program something so simple I will do it for free!

Give us option to wait more and dont give me duo in team.
Post time 2021-3-2 01:17 AM | Show all posts
I'm sorry to hear what you have gone through with your experience. I've also been matched up with duos trios in ranked games as well.

There are players like you complains about how you're matched to duos and trios and there are also others who complains about how long matchmaking takes here, you see, there's two sides of the story.

I think Mobile Legends is committed to a speedy matchmaking and it randomly matched players with whatever was available.

If you are matchmaking, you could be paired with 2 duos or one trio and one solo or four solos. Of course, the best option for matchmaking would be match duos and trios, but what if there was no trios at the time there was a duo or no duos when there was a trio?

Matchmaking would take a long time and it depends on the region as well. I think a lot of players go solo as well.

But I don't think it's possible to implement such options to wait minutes for all solo team because it's all randomized.
Post time 2021-3-2 02:19 AM | Show all posts
Trash customer service

Trash punishment system

Trash matchmaking

Trash players
Post time 2021-3-2 03:49 PM | Show all posts
Their customer service is likely manned by a bot. Doesn't really help when you report issues like account being hacked etc. I too have been matched frequently with 4 trolls in a team. If lucky there are only 2 to 3 trolls.
Post time 2021-3-6 10:06 PM | Show all posts
The customer support is the robot at first when you send the first messages, to get what the issue is, so that it's redirected to the person who handles that certain section of the complaint...Personally, as player i contacted customer support 2 times only since i started playing the game..after the robot messages, i did get in touch with a dev and he helped..Maybe now, support is too overcrowded...i guess..
Post time 2021-3-17 09:18 AM | Show all posts
Customer Service is useless. All you'll get 99% of the time is some obnoxious, automated reply that is totally irrelevant to your report.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-8 12:48 PM GMT+8