Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 292|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Hero Concept: Ophanim The Overseer

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-28 04:07 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Kratos007 at 2021-4-7 03:43 AM

-     He is Support Hero

-      He will release small bright rays from his eyes as his basic attack

-     Passive Skill (Heaven's Eyes):
·    There will be 15 total eyes on his body. Each level will activate an eye. The middle main eye will be active in level 1. Each 5 levels, he will obtain a sharable new buff with all ally heroes on the map. At his level 5, all ally heroes will get bonus 5% healing. At his level 10, they will get bonus 5% mana regeneration.  At level 15, they will get extra bonus 5% healing and 5% mana regeneration. Each activated Eye will increase his basic attack by 1%.

-     1st Skill (Empathy):

·     The highest current health of any nearby teammate will be divided equally to all ally heroes, including himself, within the skill zone circle.

-     2nd Skill (Cosmic Awareness):

·     Release a medium size energy circle around him. Any ally hero come inside it, his skills will been enhanced by 20% on max stats, vice versa with Enemy heroes.

-     3rd Skill (Holy Fire):

·     He will form a bubble of fire around him for 5 secs. Any enemy hero comes in close contact with him, he will take burn damage over time, and will accumulates for every 1 sec of contact. As this is the only defense mechanism he possess, it's CD will be short.

-     Ultimate (All Seeing Eye):

·     He will use his middle main eye to locate all enemy heroes on the map. If enemy hero(s) is hidden in a grass or bush, and within very close distance from ally hero(s), these foes will be stunned for 2 secs.

Ophanim

Ophanim

Ophanim

Ophanim
Post time 2021-3-17 02:33 PM | Show all posts
Kratos007 replied at 2021-3-16 09:42 PM
You right. I changed his 3rd skill, so he can protecting himself and finishes very low health of ne ...

yeah, he is a very good support, all his skills are support. It all depends on the cooldown time i guess, so he can spam skills
Post time 2021-3-16 01:56 PM | Show all posts
nice!!
I feel he wont do any damage, maybe change his skill 3 (not many enemies disappear) for some kind of damage ray.
His ultimate is nice, but it should do something else besides giving vision, like a burn or a stun or something
Post time 2021-3-3 05:06 AM | Show all posts
the ability to reveal enemy vision & position he has it's great and really helpful for team, so he will be a great support tho
 Author| Post time 2021-3-13 07:51 AM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2021-3-3 05:06 AM
the ability to reveal enemy vision & position he has it's great and really helpful for team, so he w ...

Awesome :)
 Author| Post time 2021-3-16 09:42 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kratos007 at 2021-3-16 11:06 PM
HoaHoa replied at 2021-3-16 01:56 PM
nice!!
I feel he wont do any damage, maybe change his skill 3 (not many enemies disappear) for some  ...

You right. I changed his 3rd skill, so he can protecting himself and finishes very low health of nearby enemy.

About the ultimate skill, it's mentioned that if enemy hero(s) hiding in very close distance from ally hero(s) any wherein the map, these foes will be stunned for 2 secs. I think this is good, right?

Author| Post time 2021-3-17 04:13 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-3-17 02:33 PM
yeah, he is a very good support, all his skills are support. It all depends on the cooldown time i ...

Awesome  :)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-14 06:43 AM GMT+8