Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 243|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Disappointed in Johnson Nerf

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-28 02:11 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Do moontoon read his skills description?
"Johnson transforms into a car, slowly accelerating and during this period, 1 ally can be brought along with Johnson to ride in the car. After 2 seconds, Johnson will then accelerate forward. Johnson can also tap the skill Throttle to immediately accelerate forward." The 3 seconds right after activating his ult revealing his position is the most useless nerf there is. they can just waited out the timer and presume their routes. and if people complaining about his nitro lasts too short: "Hold the Nitrous skill to increase speed, for up to 5 seconds." I'm quite disappointed.
Post time 2021-2-28 01:05 PM | Show all posts
Edited by StormlordArdan at 2021-2-28 01:34 PM

Dont you know that so many people want a certain nerf on Johnny? Dont you know his revamp put him always in ban? Dont you know his player cant play him anymore in rank? Dont you read so many thread about him in this forum lately? Dont you know that want to play him again?
Post time 2021-2-28 06:43 PM | Show all posts
This three second nerf will give you the signal that Johnson has started driving. All you have to do is be aware that Johnson is driving and play safe. You need map awareness to counter him.

It looks like you are afraid of Johnson more than anyone here. Tell me which hero or role you play the most. I can give you tips to counter Johnson
Post time 2021-2-28 08:52 PM | Show all posts
Honestly speaking, he's not really that relevant when it comes to higher elos. Lots of tank are far better than him when it comes to the kit and stuff that he can bring into the table. Imo, a nerf isn't even needed until players started complaining that they always get hit. Unknowingly, with the right map awareness, you should be fine. Johnson users tend to lose a lost if they'll just keep on driving. Players can even also take advantage of the fact that he's in his ult.
Post time 2021-2-28 10:17 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-2-28 08:52 PM
Honestly speaking, he's not really that relevant when it comes to higher elos. Lots of tank are far  ...

Yes. Split pushing strategy works well when there is a Johnson in the enemy team

When Johnson uses his ulti, one lane is guaranteed to be free. If you use this opportunity and push that lane, then the enemy team will be forced to defend the turrets instead of fighting
Post time 2021-2-28 11:10 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-2-28 10:17 PM
Yes. Split pushing strategy works well when there is a Johnson in the enemy team

When Johnson use ...

That's his downside, whenever in his ult, he's pretty much wasting time where he could be clearing lanes. He loses a lot of opportunity, considering that most ppl play Johnson and most of the time they're on his ult trying to find a perfect time to crash someone.

Though, I'm not saying this and wanted to sound negative for players belonging to a bit lower rank, but I just wanted to tell you the cons in this.
Post time 2021-3-3 08:20 PM | Show all posts
:) the saddest thing is that even after this nerf he will be banned ....
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-23 06:49 AM GMT+8