Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 249|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Yu Zhong

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-26 05:44 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by HuKT0 at 2021-2-26 05:51 PM

This hero is too weak. Where are the characteristics of its protection? He dies quickly. Why does the hero take so long to build up strength? His skills are weak and take a very long time to recharge, but his passive restores HP well... The hero stopped doing damage and surviving in battle as before. It is necessary to reduce the HP recovery of a passive skill, but to increase the vampiric ability from skills, as well as to speed up their recharge. Finally, you need to add the basic protection characteristics!
Post time 2021-2-27 01:48 PM | Show all posts
I haven't seen anyone play Yu Zhong in my region, might need some buffing.
Post time 2021-2-26 05:46 PM | Show all posts
True, I guess they need to add the 1-2 HP bar. I have try 3 vs 1 YZ will still easy to die when level 15 full build.
Post time 2021-2-26 07:32 PM | Show all posts
From his recent nerf he's quite weaker than before but not too weak. Agree with the basic protection characteristics tho.
Post time 2021-2-27 02:30 AM | Show all posts
Yu zhong currently is still one of the best laners in the game right now i dont think he needs any change
Post time 2021-2-28 04:40 AM | Show all posts
In my region, yu zhong is actually banned. He is not op that he kills everyone and that there is no counterplay, but he is good if you play him right.
Post time 2021-3-1 10:07 AM | Show all posts
he was op, i think he is balanced now.
with the stun and regen he doesnt need to recall, and his damage is skill based, not basic attacks so yeah, if you miss the skills you wont do any damage.
The thing with him is to poke in teamfights, start with ultimate, fight a little and retreat. You cant really kill everybody like before.
Post time 2021-3-3 04:35 AM | Show all posts
mhmm.. I don't think he is that weak, he is still good even the most picked in the current MPL-ID, I just think that it depends on how to use and build him well
so yea, I can say that he is balance right now
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-11 02:55 AM GMT+8